Last time the Bills made you cry

Buffalo716

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest. I got teary-eyed after the Monday night football loss to the Cowboys in 2007. The kind of teary-eyed you get if you stub your toe really hard or accidentally shoot yourself in the leg.

Since that night, I've been quite numb to all losses. And there have been no wins worthy of tears for me.

I'll be honest. I got teary-eyed after the Monday night football loss to the Cowboys in 2007. The kind of teary-eyed you get if you stub your toe really hard or accidentally shoot yourself in the leg.

Since that night, I've been quite numb to all losses. And there have been no wins worthy of tears for me.

The Bills have made me comfortably numb

Ummm been a fan since the very first season. Can't remember ever crying. It's football for crying out loud.

Yeah, same. Never cried. This God forsaken team has only filled me with angst and frustration, but never made me cry.

I did however, have a friend who cried for me when they lost their forth one. That was a bit strange.

December 23, 2012...when Kevin Everett walked into the stadium.

Forgot about that one. Cried for sure.

Can't ever recall a game. Definitely teared up when I heard about Kent Hull. Less so about Ralph given his age, but a little nonetheless.

I'd be lying if I said my tears were partially for the future of the team more than Ralph himself.

Driving home from my buddies house after the wide right i had a few tears..........at first i was upset about the game, but then i was upset cause i had a Buffalo Bills bumper sticker on my car and was a moving target on the road that night.

It started with a verbal barrage of insults from other motorists and then i swear there were a few who were deliberately swerving into my lane.

Nothing but class.

Music City Miracle. Never went from an emotional high to a low that quickly. It was worse than Wide Right because I knew that was the end of an era. I didn't think 17 years would pass without making the playoffs though.

Edited by Doc Brown

If you're crying over football, your priorities are out of order. Not even as a child did I cry. Anger, sure. Sadness and despair, hell no. Crying is in the same line of lameness as an adult wearing the name of another adult on his back. Never owned a jersey and never cried. If I did either, hopefully someone would shoot me.

If you're crying over football, your priorities are out of order. Not even as a child did I cry. Anger, sure. Sadness and despair, hell no. Crying is in the same line of lameness as an adult wearing the name of another adult on his back. Never owned a jersey and never cried. If I did either, hopefully someone would shoot me.

Clearly you aren't a buffalonian.

Because I shed a tear the day Ralph passed because he kept us here for 50 years

Are my priorities out of whack?

Edited by Buffalo716

Good for you?..

This guy has all the macho bona fides. Does he get a plaque or a ribbon, or something?

You're one of those parents that never let their kids believe in Santa, aren't you?