Dareus sent home for violating a team rule

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was one hell of a contract Whaley and Overdorf negotiated for him...

Yeah, we should have let him walk. He was coming off an all pro season. All pro DTs are easy to find.

And we did Dareus a favor. They should sign McCoy home too. The preseason is only good for ruining seasons with injuries.

This doesn't really bother me.

Marcel is a disruptive dude.

Always has been, probably always will be.

And he doesn't really need this game to hone his skills.

He's a monster in the middle, a load.

He might be our 2nd best player.

Give some time to a backup tonight.

Marcel will be ready when the season starts.

Yeah, we should have let him walk. He was coming off an all pro season. All pro DTs are easy to find.

And we did Dareus a favor. They should sign McCoy home too. The preseason is only good for ruining seasons with injuries.

What I mean is he is utterly untradable and since he got that massive payday, tell me his head is 100% in the game?

What I mean is he is utterly untradable and since he got that massive payday, tell me his head is 100% in the game?

Dareus was on a Warren Sapp sack pace after 4 years. He, when motivated, has hall of fame ability. You don't just let that walk.

But let's be honest. We all love the Bills but players probs my check out playing for us. This doesn't compare to Alabama for Dareus. The whole stupid "culture" buzzword is all about winning. Until we do that, players won't be as invested.

That said, this could be the best thing for Dareus. I think he can be a monster in this defense.