Bills Sign Running Back Garett Rumfola

3rdand12

I caught this note at the end of BN article called " what we learned"
I believe it was referencing Day Eight : )

Here is the bit i want to focus upon.

7. Practice starts off on a special note. The Bills signed running back Garett Rumfola to a one-day contract before practice. Rumfola participates in the Stone's Buddies program, which is designed to provide support for chronically ill patients at the Women and Children's Hospital of Buffalo.

Rumfola addressed the team before practice as an honorary captain, and then on the first play took a handoff from Taylor in for a touchdown as the team swarmed him in congratulations.

Being a soft hearted caring person i am delighted !

Now i will add the full article so you folks can see the picture.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/04/learned-bills-camp-day-eight/

Go Bills !

Rumfola addressed the team before practice as an honorary captain, and then on the first play took a handoff from Taylor in for a touchdown as the team swarmed him in congratulations.

Great. Now he'll sit out the rest of camp demanding more money.

I caught this note at the end of BN article called " what we learned"

I believe it was referencing Day Eight : )

Here is the bit i want to focus upon.

7. Practice starts off on a special note. The Bills signed running back Garett Rumfola to a one-day contract before practice. Rumfola participates in the Stone's Buddies program, which is designed to provide support for chronically ill patients at the Women and Children's Hospital of Buffalo.

Being a soft hearted caring person i am delighted !

Now i will add the full article so you folks can see the picture.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/04/learned-bills-camp-day-eight/

Go Bills !

DGa4XSPXsAAH0DP-1200x800.jpg

Good stuff!

Great. Now he'll sit out the rest of camp demanding more money.

:D Whose his agent ?

This guy is going to end his Bills career with more rushing yards than Reggie Bush had with us. Kudos to him

I think he gets a good spot from momentum for a gain from the The BIG REF in the shy

I like these kind of stories...thanks for sharing 3rdand12.

thumbsup.gif

thanks 73

...great find bud......... :thumbsup:

Thanks AFL !

That is awesome, and I'm willing to bet it was a sincere, caring gesture. (Not some Blow Hard looking for a little face time and good publicity.) This kind of thing is wonderful.

agreed Augie. All of the Good.

...great story.....kid is probably on top of the world.............thanks T&C......... :thumbsup:

Good to see you man... was wondering where some of you all had scattered off to.

...likewise bud.....you and standingbuffalo are my top notch guys.....pry him out from under his rock............ :thumbsup:

He's around and active, just not "here"... actually I'm not here much either but sometimes different points of view regarding the Bills are good reads.

An unarguably positive culture change that the new guys have folded in.

They aren't building a roster, they're building an organization.

This isn't a new culture change...

The bills have done stuff like this for a long time

Community outreach!