Who are you going to watch now that Bills suck

Giants? Younger Manning's window is closing and they've made moves to help him out in his last few years.

Philly? A good young QB, brought in a bunch of WRs and shipped out butterfingers to address drops while shoring up their backend in D.

Steelers? I got a sense big ben will be hanging it up shortly. They got a dynamic O and stout D. Can they pull a good year together?

Raiders with Marshawn? I got insomnia so I could stay up and watch them.

Dallas has Dak and drama.

I guess I'll be watching a lot of NFC East. How about you?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you stop watching the Bills all the games Sammy has been injured and not on the field? I didn't.

The Bills are and always will be my team, and I will watch them because I am a die hard BUFFALO BILLS fan, not just a Sammy Watkins fan. I like the team, not just 1 player on it.

What a contrived and pathetic thread.

I'm generally not the sort of person that is in favor of shutting down threads, but if I did have to choose one from today, this would be the one.

....so then it is not an expected, well thought out, thought provoking diatribe in the land of TBD Playpen contributors?.....mothers not monitoring their children posters with no weekend day care should be held accountable IMO.........

Giants? Younger Manning's window is closing and they've made moves to help him out in his last few years.

Philly? A good young QB, brought in a bunch of WRs and shipped out butterfingers to address drops while shoring up their backend in D.

Steelers? I got a sense big ben will be hanging it up shortly. They got a dynamic O and stout D. Can they pull a good year together?

Oh wow. Just wow

Look for the last time. Do your homework and clean the basement.

MOM

Whether the Bills will suck this year remains to be seen. That's why they play the games on the field (as opposed to on a message board), and that's why fans watch.

Therefore, I'll be watching the Bills, like I do every year.

see ya, eh

Maybe stop acting like an emotional teenage girl?

Are you really a Bills fan because you don't sound like one.

I'm sure I'll catch some Bills games, but I had already planned on being All-In on college ball this year. Don't have any Bills games planned, but have a couple trips to different college games already booked and looking to add more. While I hate the Pac-12 I'll definitely be following Darnold and Rosen closely. And Rudolph and Allen too.

Geez man the Bills don't suck.

I don't know where you're getting this.

Darby sucked last year and Sammy wasn't resigning.

We have 6 picks in the top 90 in a great QB class.

Why again is this a bad thing? I don't get it.

Once the Bills start treating this like a business everyone flips out.

50/50 Sammy gets hurt this year = done in Buffalo.

50/50 Sammy pits up big numbers = done in Buffalo cause he would have priced himself out.

Plus Matthews has had a better Career to this point. I'm not upset one bit and I was a huge Sammy fan. But I see the bigger picture. And I truly believe this team is better than it was this time last week.

Last Week WR- Sammy, Zay, Holmes

Now - Boldin, Matthews, Zay, Holmes

Sammy wasn't the same, his route tunning was very choppy and methodical.

"Oh but he went 3 of 3 for 15 yds on 3 5yd routes"...

I like our team just as much now as I did last week, more so cause we have a lot more upside with our draft next year.

This was a Bill Belicheck Patriots style move that happened yesterday... and all the cry babies come out!!!!

Still the Bills. But also the Chiefs to see what kind of first round pick we'll get from them.

You see, because that's what a non-bandwagon fan does.

this place is taking crazy pill. we're on for 6:30 this thursday too. i'll send you an email this week, but let's pick a place to watch the game.

I cannot and will not turn my back on this team. I will B word and moan until the cows come home and come right back for more misery. True Bills Fans are in this thing forever. We do however deserve a playoff appearance. I mean really.....

nailed it.

One team gets in your blood, that's it. Bills.

Isn't that the truth. I was just thinking about that the other day. I started following the Bills in 1970, then moved to the west coast in 1980, so I was only a fan in Buffalo for 10 years, but it was my formidable years. Thirty-seven years later, they're still my main team and will be for life.

See ya.

I cannot and will not turn my back on this team. I will B word and moan until the cows come home and come right back for more misery. True Bills Fans are in this thing forever. We do however deserve a playoff appearance. I mean really.....

I don't know. can't ask for a lot after losing 4 Superbowls in a row

this place is taking crazy pill. we're on for 6:30 this thursday too. i'll send you an email this week, but let's pick a place to watch the game.

Champs, distillery? Haven't watched a game here, anywhere you know with a good gameday atmosphere?

Champs, distillery? Haven't watched a game here, anywhere you know with a good gameday atmosphere?

those were my first two guesses. the tavern may be a decent place to see that game, but the food is kinda dog ****.

...with your "North of the Border Bills Suckitude" prognostications, I'm forced to turn my attention to:

1. Trudeau's gang in action

2. the Argos

3. watching a can of Benjamin Moore dry on my back porch

4. All of the above; the excitement of 1-3 is a dead heat

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy