Who are you going to watch now that Bills suck

Giants? Younger Manning's window is closing and they've made moves to help him out in his last few years.

Philly? A good young QB, brought in a bunch of WRs and shipped out butterfingers to address drops while shoring up their backend in D.

Steelers? I got a sense big ben will be hanging it up shortly. They got a dynamic O and stout D. Can they pull a good year together?

Raiders with Marshawn? I got insomnia so I could stay up and watch them.

Dallas has Dak and drama.

I guess I'll be watching a lot of NFC East. How about you?

I am a BILLS FAN . Why would I watch some other team ???????????????????? Edited by mead107

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Champs was cool. Let's give that another shot.

champs it is. they'll turn on the game over the speakers in the bar, so it's a solid place to watch. i may even uber there so i can get a little rowdy. just looked. the ride will cost me $2.35 in each direction.

champs it is. they'll turn on the game over the speakers in the bar, so it's a solid place to watch. i may even uber there so i can get a little rowdy. just looked. the ride will cost me $2.35 in each direction.

Sounds like a plan to me. See you there fellow Bills fan!

Giants? Younger Manning's window is closing and they've made moves to help him out in his last few years.

Philly? A good young QB, brought in a bunch of WRs and shipped out butterfingers to address drops while shoring up their backend in D.

Steelers? I got a sense big ben will be hanging it up shortly. They got a dynamic O and stout D. Can they pull a good year together?

Raiders with Marshawn? I got insomnia so I could stay up and watch them.

Dallas has Dak and drama.

I guess I'll be watching a lot of NFC East. How about you?

The Eagles are the only team you mentioned I can tolerate. I mean following the Giants and Cowboys, really?

Even if this season bottoms out I mean some teams I just could never

Lol people want to leave NOW? You stayed during the JP Losman, Trent Edwards, and EJ Manuel years and now is the time to jump ship? We had a quarterback from the ivy league and then a quarterback with a mustache and at one point we had friggin Kelly Holcomb. Many years of almost completely unwatchable football. If you stayed this long then you are in for a treat because this year's team will be just as good as those teams!

Lol people want to leave NOW? You stayed during the JP Losman, Trent Edwards, and EJ Manuel years and now is the time to jump ship? We had a quarterback from the ivy league and then a quarterback with a mustache and at one point we had friggin Kelly Holcomb. Many years of almost completely unwatchable football. If you stayed this long then you are in for a treat because this year's team will be just as good as those teams!

...sand in one's jockey shorts creates turrible discomfort............

The BILLS! Each glorious loss brings us one step closer to the Super Bowl!

How awesome would it be to get the top pick AND use all those picks on weapons (and Oline).

Pretty Effing AWESOME!!!!

Root for 0-16. Asshat GM wants to tank. Tank it up.

Time to lol as Watson/Maholmes have solid long careers.

Whaley was an asshat, You are right.

You are going to turn into one of those gameday thread trolls aren't you. You know, the ones that are completely silent and unheard from while the team is doing well, but one bad play happens and you start bashing the Bills with one liners.

Edited by Scott7975

OP

Door is to the left if you cant handle it

You are going to turn into one of those gameday thread trolls aren't you. You know, the ones that are completely silent and unheard from while the team is doing well, but one bad play happens and you start bashing the Bills with one liners.

They come out of the walls like on the movie aliens dont they lol