Who are you going to watch now that Bills suck

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a piss poor pathetic attempt of a thread.

The dude doesn't even sound like a Bills fan...........a Pats fan trolling, perhaps?

I wonder where he was when I first got married and we had back to back 2-14 seasons? My new wife asked "why do you do this to yourself?" Now my boys are worse than I am.....and she's resigned to it.

If as a "fan" you don't like it, please DO leave. (But don't come back when we start winning!)

Giants? Younger Manning's window is closing and they've made moves to help him out in his last few years.

Philly? A good young QB, brought in a bunch of WRs and shipped out butterfingers to address drops while shoring up their backend in D.

Steelers? I got a sense big ben will be hanging it up shortly. They got a dynamic O and stout D. Can they pull a good year together?

Raiders with Marshawn? I got insomnia so I could stay up and watch them.

Dallas has Dak and drama.

I guess I'll be watching a lot of NFC East. How about you?

Same as i always was. The rookie QBs

I wonder where he was when I first got married and we had back to back 2-14 seasons? My new wife asked "why do you do this to yourself?" Now my boys are worse than I am.....and she's resigned to it.

If as a "fan" you don't like it, please DO leave. (But don't come back when we start winning!)

I hear ya.

I've been a Bills fan for almost 40 years and saw alot of lean times times when it came to half decent seasons.

Alot of Bills fans were spoiled in the early 90's and almost thought that the franchise would always be right there at the top.

I understand the frustration from the fans. i really do, but if some fans are so quick to jump ship when the season hasn't even started yet, then i can't even consider them a Bills fan.........because a true Bills fan has seen worse times than these.

Giants? Younger Manning's window is closing and they've made moves to help him out in his last few years.

Philly? A good young QB, brought in a bunch of WRs and shipped out butterfingers to address drops while shoring up their backend in D.

Steelers? I got a sense big ben will be hanging it up shortly. They got a dynamic O and stout D. Can they pull a good year together?

Raiders with Marshawn? I got insomnia so I could stay up and watch them.

Dallas has Dak and drama.

I guess I'll be watching a lot of NFC East. How about you?

You are pathtic dude....big time

Just throwing that out there

I hear ya.

I've been a Bills fan for almost 40 years and saw alot of lean times times when it came to half decent seasons.

Alot of Bills fans were spoiled in the early 90's and almost thought that the franchise would always be right there at the top.

I understand the frustration from the fans. i really do, but if some fans are so quick to jump ship when the season hasn't even started yet, then i can't even consider them a Bills fan.........because a true Bills fan has seen worse times than these.

The thing I'm having a problem comprehending is that fact that people are complaining because we're making changes like the last several years have been so great that we should just stay the course and everything will work itself out.

The thing I'm having a problem comprehending is that fact that people are complaining because we're making changes like the last several years have been so great that we should just stay the course and everything will work itself out.

Yeah, it doesnt make sense to me either, brother.

Probably the Bears since my wife is from Chicago. But they suck, too. Maybe the niners since I live in Cali. But they suck, too. My parents live in Vegas, so the Raiders. But always the Bills first even though they usually suck. Born and raised in Buffalo! My team.

The BILLS! Each glorious loss brings us one step closer to the Super Bowl!

How awesome would it be to get the top pick AND use all those picks on weapons (and Oline).

And LBs.

Root for 0-16. Asshat GM wants to tank. Tank it up.

Time to lol as Watson/Maholmes have solid long careers.

Already best GM since Polian.

Geez man the Bills don't suck.

I don't know where you're getting this.

Darby sucked last year and Sammy wasn't resigning coming back back for whatever reason.

We have 6 picks in the top 90 in a great QB class.

Why again is this a bad thing? I don't get it.

FIFY/this. And I'm curious to see how Sammy does with Goff (who I think is a bust but we shall see) throwing to him behind a bad OL.