bills are bad, so are its fans smashing tables

VaMilBill

I'd give it a 3 for effort, but that looked like the most unathletic table smash I've seen yet

Fat old men need to leave the table smashing to the young folk

http://dailysnark.com/bills-fans-snaps-leg-half-jumping-car-roof-onto-table/

I hope he reads this forum.

To the moron that shattered his leg jumping onto a table: you are the reason many Bills fans wished Bon Jovi won the bid, and why I rarely wear my Bills stuff in public anymore.

I don't live n Buffalo, so the grief I get for how stupid people around the country think our fanbase is has me ashamed. I went to games and generally had a great time like anyone else when I was younger, and drank a lot of beer while doing it, but we tried to keep it respectable. I won't go to anymore home games if something isn't done about the idiots that now litter the parking lots.

If we started winning games, and the league/critics started taking us seriously, I truly believe a lot of this extreme idiocy would subside. Unfortunately, the only thing we have become good at is butt chugging, trading merchandise for fellatio, and smashing tables with our foreheads, so that's what the media is going to focus on.

I hope he reads this forum.

To the moron that shattered his leg jumping onto a table: you are the reason many Bills fans wished Bon Jovi won the bid, and why I rarely wear my Bills stuff in public anymore.

I don't live n Buffalo, so the grief I get for how stupid people around the country think our fanbase is has me ashamed. I went to games and generally had a great time like anyone else when I was younger, and drank a lot of beer while doing it, but we tried to keep it respectable. I won't go to anymore home games if something isn't done about the idiots that now litter the parking lots.

There is no way that the glorification of these idiots jumping into tables is going to keep me from going to games or wearing my Bills gear. I live in Patriots country and I can wear my gear without anybody mistaking me for one of these asshats.

As a fan of pro wrestling, and having a friend who actively wrestles... They don't use plastic ones because they don't actually break.

Also - you're going to wanna know how to bump before they start throwing you through tables.

A for effort, F for execution...

Wood tables are what the pros use because they break. There is a video showing morons jumping on a table at least 4 times before it goes down. The guy in the video is Canadian. A sheriff showed up, went for back up, the guy left headed back to Canada for medical treatment. Supposedly he wanted to jump in to a fire before the jump. This incident happen in a lot on Southwestern Blvd.!

I've been waiting the whole season for one of these losers to suffer an injury caught on tape. I kinda figured we'd see something even worse happen. Like a person flopping on a table and the metal table leg remaining straight and impaling the person as the rest of the table crumples.... You never know. People are idiots and something that seems like "fun" could kill them.

With us out of the playoff running again, I think this week's game is going to be a complete bleep-show both tailgating and in the stadium. Kinda wish this was NOT the game I chose to attend this year.

Ditto. I expect a Bills win in as depressing a fashion as imaginable.

First of all, Bills fans need to close ranks and stop sending these videos out! Need some sort of tailgating mancode not to blow your homeboy in :wallbash:

Also, look let's call it like it is- this is a typical image every Sunday at a Bills game

the Exact opposite should happen, mancode my colon. and it is being called out as it is; Idiots at a Bills game, part 3. If you see a douchey Bill fan like that, film him, shame him, call them out. It's about time dumbasses get exposed for their sheer lack of intelligence instead of protected and cheered on behind the scenes. This is just garbage, plain and simple.

First of all, Bills fans need to close ranks and stop sending these videos out! Need some sort of tailgating mancode not to blow your homeboy in :wallbash:

Also, look let's call it like it is- this is a typical image every Sunday at a Bills game

This is the problem. Its embarrassing to the organization and the fans that do not want to be associated with it.

The Bills are a laughing stock and so are the fans now.

How about instead of a "mancode", stop being a F&*)% idiot.

DumbF)*(&^ got what he deserved. Hopefully someone releases his name so he has to deal with the public ridicule.

What ever happened to being held responsible for your actions anyways?