bills are bad, so are its fans smashing tables

VaMilBill

I've been waiting the whole season for one of these losers to suffer an injury caught on tape. I kinda figured we'd see something even worse happen. Like a person flopping on a table and the metal table leg remaining straight and impaling the person as the rest of the table crumples.... You never know. People are idiots and something that seems like "fun" could kill them.

Im just waiting for one of them to get hurt and then sue one of the private lot owners for an injury that occurred on their property. Its only a matter of time.

First of all, Bills fans need to close ranks and stop sending these videos out! Need some sort of tailgating mancode not to blow your homeboy in :wallbash:

Also, look let's call it like it is- this is a typical image every Sunday at a Bills game

Close the ranks? The main reason these idiots are doing these "stunts" is so they can get their 5 minutes of fame as an internet viral sensation.

Close the ranks? The main reason these idiots are doing these "stunts" is so they can get their 5 minutes of fame as an internet viral sensation.

If I'm the Bills. I find every one of these idiots and ban them from the stadium.

Hope the 5 minutes of fame was worth the ban.

With us out of the playoff running again, I think this week's game is going to be a complete bleep-show both tailgating and in the stadium. Kinda wish this was NOT the game I chose to attend this year.

Why would this ever be the game you chose?!?

If I'm the Bills. I find every one of these idiots and ban them from the stadium.

. They have to know what is going on there

I think this particular idiot has been punished enough. YIKES! But yes, there are limits, and they are often crossed.

On what grounds?

The injury happened on the owners lot.

The owner opened his lot to the public and charged for a service, they are now a "Consumer".

Negligence of the Property owner, allowing the injury to occur and failing to keep the property safe.

Don't be surprised on what people will sue for.

Edited by CountDorkula

The injury happened on the owners lot.

The owner opened his lot to the public and charged for a service, they are now a "Consumer".

Negligence of the Property owner, allowing the injury to occur and failing to keep the property safe.

Don't be surprised on what people will sue for.

if someone jumps off a vehicle or allows to be lifted by someone else than they are creating their own peril which is not negligence on the property owners part.

Im just waiting for one of them to get hurt and then sue one of the private lot owners for an injury that occurred on their property. Its only a matter of time.

I find it very interesting that your so concerned about someone sueing somebody else. Care to explain your deep concern?

I find it very interesting that your so concerned about someone sueing somebody else. Care to explain your deep concern?

Hammer, I get it you own a lot, I have parked there many times. My concern is none as it does not effect me. but it is going to happen, and it has happened.

You asked and I answered.

Hammer, I get it you own a lot, I have parked there many times. My concern is none as it does not effect me. but it is going to happen, and it has happened.

You asked and I answered.

Seems legit to me. I think Hammer would be better off looking into his liability and possibly buying some liability insurance if that's what's needed. It's the cost of doing business.

Seems legit to me. I think Hammer would be better off looking into his liability and possibly buying some liability insurance if that's what's needed. It's the cost of doing business.

Besides that also got garage keepers insurance, umbrella policy, LLC and first rodeo insurance. I know a big time insurance consultant who recommend insurances decades ago.

Besides that also got garage keepers insurance, umbrella policy, LLC and first rodeo insurance. I know a big time insurance consultant who recommend insurances decades ago.

I don't know what you're talking about.

What about coverage for Stromboli poisoning? Slipping on ketchup? Arguing with mrags?

I don't know what you're talking about.

Thats why I used a trusted insurance consultant!

What about coverage for Stromboli poisoning? Slipping on ketchup? Arguing with mrags?

Ketchup not bad it's the mustard you got watch out for! I guess you did not see me laying done salt. Edited by Hammered a Lot

Whenever I hear people yelling to start Cardale now all I have to do is watch this video to remind myself of the intellectual disabilities affecting so many fans.

Whenever I watch Tyrod or EJ I wonder how fans can look themselves in the mirror and not be upset Cardale isn't even active.