We signed Harvin, Here's another former Bill to look at

http://www.riderville.com/2016/11/02/and-the-nominees-are-2/

Naaman Roosevelt. Just nominated for the CFL Outstanding Player award.

2016 stats: 76/1, 1095yds, 14.4ypc, 2 TDs

This weekend is the end of the regular season and the Roughriders are outside of a playoff berth right now. He could be available.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Roosevelt, who leads Saskatchewan in virtually every receiving category, suffered a leg injury in the Roughriders’ 17-10 loss to the host Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Sept. 10. Roosevelt finished the game, but he hasn’t practised this week.

Might be in the cards for next season though. He is a very hard worker.

Roosevelt, who leads Saskatchewan in virtually every receiving category, suffered a leg injury in the Roughriders’ 17-10 loss to the host Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Sept. 10. Roosevelt finished the game, but he hasn’t practised this week.

No, no, he's perfect, he'll fit right in, Whaley, get on the horn

Practice? We talkin about practice?

No, but speaking of former Bills, I nominate Terrell Owens for comeback player of the year! In my opinion, he can still play and would be a force against the corners out there. Plus, only half a season.

Advantage is by signing him even for one game we do not need to hear him petitioning to be in Hall of Fame for 4 years!

and had a full offseason here. its not unreasonable to say that hes more likely to be able to step in immediately than a guy totally outside the system

The incremental difference I would imagine is almost imperceptible. Throw in that he's does nothing for 16 months.

Bocephuz probably knows this offense better than Harvin remembers it.

Edited by Mr. WEO

...I wish you were crayonz

Avion black. Bob lamb

First time I ever was sent to the principals office was in kindergaten... for melting craonz on the radiator...lol! Next time - still in kindergarten - booing at some music/arts performance. !@#$ all yall!

I was in NY for the game against the Giants when he had that great TD run. Liked him a lot but he's a dime a dozen.

I actually like our WRs "now"... WHEN HEALTHY.

Sammy-Percy-Bobby-Justin-Marquise

Man I would really love to see Tyrod have all five in a few weeks! Then we can see if he's worthy or not.

I was in NY for the game against the Giants when he had that great TD run. Liked him a lot but he's a dime a dozen.

I actually like our WRs "now"... WHEN HEALTHY.

Sammy-Percy-Bobby-Justin-Marquise

Man I would really love to see Tyrod have all five in a few weeks! Then we can see if he's worthy or not.

Again, I didn't realize he hurt, but I thought he'd be a good option for now, not next year.

Again, I didn't realize he hurt, but I thought he'd be a good option for now, not next year.

the injury was something of the mysterious "lower body" type. He might be near healed now. Here are his last game highlights that show him limping a bit at the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrd0tmpBmSw

Lots of others on Youtube put there by his agent, I suspect. I am with you Promo. I think he is a free agent soon and some of us amateur scouts who saw him @UB and followed his NFL stops think he has elite hands and body control. He was never a roster priority in the NFL but always showed well with his opportunities. Not elite size or speed but an elite pass catcher.

I think the NFL prohibits signing CFL players during the same year they compete north of the border. (so the injury is irrelevant) But, next season would be fair to consider. Naaman, however, is now an old pro.....and he never had great speed by pro standards......wr's not like qb's, they don't get better with age.

I'm happy for Roosevelt that he's having a professional career. A lot of guys who struggle to latch on in the NFL turn into leading players in the CFL. The money's not great but they get to play and earn a living. The CFL is also more wide open and often more fun to watch than the NFL.