I would kick youse

Jimmy Spagnola

People were speculating on your absence this morning. Personally, I did not miss you, but others seemed to, so welcome back. Have you guys signed a kicker yet? Has Pickpatrick suddenly found an NFL arm? Has Bowles recovered from the beat down Rex inflicted on him twice last year? Has Revis found the fountain of youth since Sunday? If not, get ready for a beatdown.

But youse is down.

How did you loose to the Ravens? They suck worse than anybody else you is playing this year. Don't throw no snowballs at the Jets this week when you is getting smacked around. Fitz still likes you guys. Leave him alone.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Your mother says hello! Says brush your teeth as well.

Lol. You're qb is Fitzpatrick.

Taunting jets fans as you pissed away the playoffs last week of the season was the most fun I had in years. Sing it w me J-E-T-S Suck suck suck suck

It's Petty or Hackenberg time. amirite ?

Hey I said I don't wanna kick nobody then you get to startin in with me. Fitz is our QB and he's been winning games. We lost to Cincy last week which pissed me off because I'd like to punch that little redheaded twerp they have playing quarterback right in his face then kick his teeth down the street. He's just got one of those faces you want to punch. But the Jets was just getting going and that AJ Green is good not like nobody you got.

Youse got nothing in Buffalo this year. It is pretty sad really because I think you will end up like even Cleveland or worse. Don't watch tomorrow night because maybe next year is a better time to watch.

Hey I said I don't wanna kick nobody then you get to startin in with me. Fitz is our QB and he's been winning games. We lost to Cincy last week which pissed me off because I'd like to punch that little redheaded twerp they have playing quarterback right in his face then kick his teeth down the street. He's just got one of those faces you want to punch. But the Jets was just getting going and that AJ Green is good not like nobody you got.

Youse got nothing in Buffalo this year. It is pretty sad really because I think you will end up like even Cleveland or worse. Don't watch tomorrow night because maybe next year is a better time to watch.

Don't bother with Ryan, see he thinks he's a big deal here.

Spags, make sure ya make us a visit Friday after we make it six in a row verse youse.

💃

Edited by r00tabaga

Isn't that what you said last year just before fitzpickpick **** the bed during the win-and-in game against the Bills?

But youse is down.

How did you loose to the Ravens? They suck worse than anybody else you is playing this year. Don't throw no snowballs at the Jets this week when you is getting smacked around. Fitz still likes you guys. Leave him alone.

Welcome back Jimmy, I hope all is well. Bills fans know Fitz well as he played for us for a few years. One thing is for sure, if a team that Fitz is on is losing at the end of the game, it's almost guaranteed that Fitz will throw an INT. Fitz is very erratic, so you never know what you're going to get from him. Fitz is a likable guy as he's very gusty, but he's too inconsistent.

In regards to this past Sunday, the Ravens know Taylor inside and out as he was their backup for four years and used to run the scout team against the starting defense. Plus, it didn't help that Rex rested the Bills starters in the preseason as the offense was not in sync. While Rex was trying to avoid injuries in the preseason, it cost the Bills offense in their first game back.

For tomorrow's game, who knows what to expect from the Bills offense. Our defense improved in Game 1 compared to last year. I still expect the Bills to win as Rex has Fitzpatrick's number, plus we swept the New Jersey Jets twice last year.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

Cry some more TT Fanboy. Love the emotion.

I hope you girls don't get hurt catfightin,

Jerry Jabs,

If you need to tell yourself all that stuff don't let me stop you. The Bills ain't going nowhere against the Jets D and Fitz don't need to do much plus he has lots of weapons and you guys couldn't even stop Baltimore who is nothing but crap on offense. You stopped them from getting the number one pick in the draft is what you did. The Jets has some work to do to catch the Patriots now that they got another pretty boy who I would also punch in the face. I hope youse beat them to help us in if you have to do some stuff after the whistle.

I hope you girls don't get hurt catfightin,

Jerry Jabs,

If you need to tell yourself all that stuff don't let me stop you. The Bills ain't going nowhere against the Jets D and Fitz don't need to do much plus he has lots of weapons and you guys couldn't even stop Baltimore who is nothing but crap on offense. You stopped them from getting the number one pick in the draft is what you did. The Jets has some work to do to catch the Patriots now that they got another pretty boy who I would also punch in the face. I hope youse beat them to help us in if you have to do some stuff after the whistle.

Jimmy,

Revis is not the same as he got lit up big time by AJ Green. Last time Watkins played Revis, he torched Revis for 11 catches and 130+ yards. Sorry man, but Fitz is Fitz, he'll put up some pretty numbers and will choke when the game is on the line. Ravens got a lot of players back from injury such as Suggs, Flacco, Pitta, Dumervil, Smith, so they're going to be battling the Steelers and Bengals for the AFC North title. The worst team in the league is the Browns. Good luck against Tom DeFlady and the Cheatriots!

P.S. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS...S-U-C-K SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

Spags! You old charmer, you! Thanks for stopping by! Jets played us tough in the Meadowlands last season, but this Bruce's big night and we'll be an unwelcome house to house guys. How many player #'s have the Jets retired?

The Jets is about to retire Tyron Taylor's number permanently tomorrow but that ain't a Jets number so I don't know.

Your mother says hello! Says brush your teeth as well.

+ 1 bug... this got me right in the giggles!

The lapband is coming off for this one. Its gonna be a dog fight for both squads.

Mid season form to Cap'n Quint as well!

Good to see you Spags! I've been on hiatus for a couple years and wasn't sure if you still showed up during Jets week! Mingia, you crack me up. Back away from a gabbagool though or your gonna need Rex's lapband!

The Jets is about to retire Tyron Taylor's number permanently tomorrow but that ain't a Jets number so I don't know.

C'mon, Jimmy, admit it. You know you'd rather have Tyron than Fitzpicksix. Good luck the rest of the way -just not against dem Bilks.