I would kick youse

Jimmy Spagnola

Don't bother with Ryan, see he thinks he's a big deal here.

Spags, make sure ya make us a visit Friday after we make it six in a row verse youse.

Don't bother with Ryan, see he thinks he's a big deal here.

Spags, make sure ya make us a visit Friday after we make it six in a row verse youse.

No sweat bags. In my line of work you find out pretty quick that pretty much any one name a Ryan winds up in the fetus position real soon. Only ones that get there faster are named Jeremy. The was this one guy I used to slap around I ending up calling Ryan the Turtle.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola

Spags, this may have been from before you were old enough to watch football, but what are your memories of the great Bruce Smith? Be interesting to hear the perspective of a Jets fan.

I seen him play and he was really good. Like almost as good as Klecko and Gastineau good. The offense guys are the ones that really used to piss me off though. Mostly Andrew Reed who I wanted to punch in the face and Thurman Thomas who always did something lucky at the end of the game.

But those days is over now and the Jets is the alpha male.

I seen him play and he was really good. Like almost as good as Klecko and Gastineau good. The offense guys are the ones that really used to piss me off though. Mostly Andrew Reed who I wanted to punch in the face and Thurman Thomas who always did something lucky at the end of the game.

But those days is over now and the Jets is the alpha male.

Jimmy, you do realize the Bills have beaten the Jets five times in a row and Fitzpatrick is 1-7 vs Rex. While Fitz is an upgrade over Geno Smith, he's still very inconsistent.

Jimmy, you do realize the Bills have beaten the Jets five times in a row and Fitzpatrick is 1-7 vs Rex. While Fitz is an upgrade over Geno Smith, he's still very inconsistent.

Jabby,

It is 2016 my friend and youse should be able to clearly see that the Jets has been on the upswing and the Bills isn't so good at all.

Jabby,

It is 2016 my friend and youse should be able to clearly see that the Jets has been on the upswing and the Bills isn't so good at all.

Congrats on the win Jimmy. Your top four WR's looked great tonight. The Bills need to follow that blueprint and have more than just one good WR.