Percy Harvin has retired

Harvin retired? How can we tell?

Yeah, quitting and retiring do look a lot alike. I notice that he waited to retire until it was clear that no team was going to pay him anything to play. He made his money. No vet minimum deal is getting him back on the field even long enough to quit again.

Yeah, quitting and retiring do look a lot alike. I notice that he waited to retire until it was clear that no team was going to pay him anything to play. He made his money. No vet minimum deal is getting him back on the field even long enough to quit again.

He has already collected 41 million dollars in (imo) undeserved salary. His gravy train ship has sailed.

He has already collected 41 million dollars in (imo) undeserved salary. His gravy train ship has sailed.

Gotham Bill, Whaley basically took a one year gamble on a player who had explosive talent and personality but was fragile. There were early indications that he was worth the gamble. It didn't take long for him to quickly fade due to injuries.

I give Whaley credit for at least trying to find talent instead of taking a more passive approach.. He didn't work out so we move on. Nothing ventured--not gained.

Lead the charge for us Percy!

CBF

You think he'd make it???

Was it the Kentucky Derby (or Belmont?) a few years ago where they had to drive up trucks to hide them putting the horse down on the track? Ugh, sorry - that that came to mind. Percy, we'd call a cart for you.

Percy and Goodwin (on April Fools day) seemed to have something in common - they thought a lot more people would care.