If we make playoffs, we'll make it to the SB

If we make it to the playoffs, we'll make it to the Super Bowl.

The only reason playoffs are in doubt is because we do not control other teams' performances. But, make no mistake, we will win out.

Why do I believe this?

The defense is slowly but surely getting Rex's scheme, terminology, assignments ,etc. It has taken time, but this group should be clicking the rest of the year, even with the injuries factoring in. The performance against NE*, sacks against Houston, and holding a receiver like Hopkins to a below average day are just some of the signs of where this defense is headed.

What about the offense? Well, they've already been pretty decent all year. The X factor now though is that TT is really stepping up, and is exactly what this team needs. Telling Hughes to get his head in the game after KC, making sure Carpenter was supported, and my favorite, telling, no yelling at, a veteran to hurry up and get on the line are just a few examples of the leadership characteristic TT has to offer. His play on the field has been better than anyone expected. Now, he's about to take that next step and nobody will mistake the Bills for anything other than Tyrod Taylor's team.

It's about to get fun ladies and gemtlemen. Enjoy the ride.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya winning in cinci, Denver and new England shouldn't be a problem at all...

Man, if they did beat NE in the wild card round, I wouldn't care what happened next year. We could go 0-16 and you still couldn't slap the smile off my face. Edited by sodbuster

I do not think his comment is far fetched but he missed on large condition-the Bills get healthy. If we are healthy I think we have a really good shot of making the run but if our defense does not get healthier I think we are not likely to beat the Bengals or Denver.

I do not think his comment is far fetched but he missed on large condition-the Bills get healthy. If we are healthy I think we have a really good shot of making the run but if our defense does not get healthier I think we are not likely to beat the Bengals or Denver.

health is a MUST.

Yeah I agree. I also think I'm going to win the lottery over the next week. I'm really starting buy into my plan of buying as many tickets as possible so that I can get my chances of 1 in 175,223,510 to about 1 in 175,223,500. I think that will do it. Pegula, here I come, you better be ready to sell!

If we make it to the playoffs, we'll make it to the Super Bowl.

The only reason playoffs are in doubt is because we do not control other teams' performances. But, make no mistake, we will win out.

Why do I believe this?

The defense is slowly but surely getting Rex's scheme, terminology, assignments ,etc. It has taken time, but this group should be clicking the rest of the year, even with the injuries factoring in. The performance against NE*, sacks against Houston, and holding a receiver like Hopkins to a below average day are just some of the signs of where this defense is headed.

What about the offense? Well, they've already been pretty decent all year. The X factor now though is that TT is really stepping up, and is exactly what this team needs. Telling Hughes to get his head in the game after KC, making sure Carpenter was supported, and my favorite, telling, no yelling at, a veteran to hurry up and get on the line are just a few examples of the leadership characteristic TT has to offer. His play on the field has been better than anyone expected. Now, he's about to take that next step and nobody will mistake the Bills for anything other than Tyrod Taylor's team.

It's about to get fun ladies and gemtlemen. Enjoy the ride.

let's not get carried away here... but I sure hope so, GO Bills!!!

I do think that we would be a team that some would rather avoid playing in the early round playoffs. We are that team that could come up as big as anyone...and take down a favorite.

That said, we could also poop the bed better than most. We have yet to play our best game, and I think we are going to see it soon.