New to the Board

RBJ you're missing 3/4 of the picture! Here are the real TBD QB rules:

1) The Bills starter (BS) is always the worst QB in the league, far worse than any other QB. If he's a rookie, the rookie BS is far worse than any other rookie

2) The Bills backup QB (BBQ) is better than the BS, or has more potential, and anyway should be given a shot so that we can see what he's got. See #1, which then applies once the BBQ becomes the BS. Throw some BBQ into the mix!

3) Here's where you come in: any other QB (AOQ) at all because he doesn't play in Buffalo is by default better than the Bills current QB (BS)

4) Therefore the Bills should trade (unspecified picks or players) to "kick the tires" on said AOQ to come in and compete with the Bills current QB (BS)

And That's the straight dope, no BS

Nice summary.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!

On this board you'll find a varied assortment of casual fans, NFL gurus, Kool-Aid drinkers, Sky-is-Falling cynics, trolls, old men, teenagers, charlatans, frauds and madmen... and an occasional Packers or Jets fan.

Hopeful's summary is spot-on. If you don't want the QB benched or at least one coach fired, you won't fit in here. And, of course, on draft day we're all smarter than the GM.

I would just like to introduce myself to the board. I have read it practically everyday for about ten years but never commented until now, it seemed like the time is right. I have been a Bills fan for about 35 years. I was born and raised in Rochester but reside just outside New Orleans now. I have always wanted to get on here and talk Bills football but the negativity and put downs of others differing opinions caused me to hesitate. I decided to add my two cents and hopefully add some insight and humor.

:beer: Welcome, I lurked for along time as well... nothing wrong with being cautious, or bringing the humor. Once DC Tom blesses you, things should be smooth sailing.

Welcome. You're an idiot.

There it is! You're in the club now!

Hopeful's summary is spot-on. If you don't want the QB benched or at least one coach fired, you won't fit in here. And, of course, on draft day we're all smarter than the GM.

Not true. We're smarter than the GM every day.

There it is! You're in the club now!

I always like to pop the newbies' cherry as soon as possible. Saves them worrying about it.

Not true. We're smarter than the GM every day.

I always like to pop the newbies' cherry as soon as possible. Saves them worrying about it.

No no no DC Tom. You're smarter than the GM (that retard! but man the line of sight sucks from this balcony!) every day.

The rest of us only ascend to that balcony level of smartness on draft day, or when discussing quarterbacks.

No no no DC Tom. You're smarter than the GM (that retard! but man the line of sight sucks from this balcony!) every day.

The rest of us only ascend to that balcony level of smartness on draft day, or when discussing quarterbacks.

In hindsight, I would have picked the pro bowlers and hall of famers rather than the Maybins and Flowers cuz dees GMs n office eggheads don't no nuttin. Jus goes to show ya!

Welcome. People love to get your goat around this place. State your opinion. argue for a little bit. Then move on to next topic. don't take things personal and you will fit right in don't forget to send me a bottle of wine.

Welcome. People love to get your goat around this place. State your opinion. argue for a little bit. Then move on to next topic. don't take things personal and you will fit right in don't forget to send me a bottle of wine.

You have to drive to Iowa to get my goats, and they probably wouldn't mind. It's warmer in NY than here.

Two Rules:

If you grow up in Roch and move south, always remember your roots, and that northern people are smarter and more productive than southerners, so be sure to spread that sentiment wherever you go. You might even want to get a T-shirt that says so.

Rule number 2. There is one exception to rule number one, and that is the drive through daquiri businesses that makes New Orleans so awesome. Last time I was there I got a drive through hurricane just like going into Tim Hortons. I only had one, was not over the limit (though probably close the way you guys pour em' so hot) and remember thinking this is a genius idea, and that southerners were WAY smarter than northerners for sure. I made a mental note to get a Tshirt that said so, but forgot after my 3rd hurricane in the French quarter.

Then the riverboat gambling cruise sold me. Another great call.

Do you see how this post makes two contradictory points, throws in a little humor, and politely insults everyone in the nation all at once?

These are the types of posts we're lookin' for from the new guys.

Two Rules:

If you grow up in Roch and move south, always remember your roots, and that northern people are smarter and more productive than southerners, so be sure to spread that sentiment wherever you go. You might even want to get a T-shirt that says so.

Rule number 2. There is one exception to rule number one, and that is the drive through daquiri businesses that makes New Orleans so awesome. Last time I was there I got a drive through hurricane just like going into Tim Hortons. I only had one, was not over the limit (though probably close the way you guys pour em' so hot) and remember thinking this is a genius idea, and that southerners were WAY smarter than northerners for sure. I made a mental note to get a Tshirt that said so, but forgot after my 3rd hurricane in the French quarter.

Do you see how this post makes two contradictory points, throws in a little humor, and politely insults everyone in the nation all at once?

You didn't mention your undying love/hate for EJ.

I would just like to introduce myself to the board. I have read it practically everyday for about ten years but never commented until now, it seemed like the time is right. I have been a Bills fan for about 35 years. I was born and raised in Rochester but reside just outside New Orleans now. I have always wanted to get on here and talk Bills football but the negativity and put downs of others differing opinions caused me to hesitate. I decided to add my two cents and hopefully add some insight and humor.

great, use larger print next time B-)

Hey. Welcome brother. Im a relative neophyte as well. I have only been a bills fan for 20 yrs. And have only been hardcore for about 12. Dont worry about the ignorance. Most people know who to ignore. Its a real good time and a very welcoming experience. Enjoy posting and I enjoy reading.

Agent

What are your two sense...? Am i missing something? Welcome to the board regardless.

Shrimp & grits?

Two Rules:

Nah, man.

office_space_asskick.jpg

So you will have to let us know if you come north and we can go to Nick's for a Garbage Plate.

I am from Buffalo but have spent most of my life in Rockchester.

Differing opinions should be welcomed, but that is just my opinion

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, the food down here is awesome except the wings. If you don't specifically ask for blue cheese they will bring you ranch. And sometimes they even come baked not fried. Horrible. The coolest thing is that it seems like every small town has just a water tower and a couple of houses and a sign of the NFL players that came from there. It's pretty awesome.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, the food down here is awesome except the wings. If you don't specifically ask for blue cheese they will bring you ranch. And sometimes they even come baked not fried. Horrible. The coolest thing is that it seems like every small town has just a water tower and a couple of houses and a sign of the NFL players that came from there. It's pretty awesome.

hogs head cheese? boudin?