It's not that hard... P-E-G-U-L-A

LabattBlue

Not Pugala

Not Pagula

Pegula

In fact, it's simple for message boards. Dumb it down to... Pegs

And the plural of Pegula is Pegulas. No freakin' apostrophe in a simple plural.

The plural of dog is dogs, not dog's. The plural of football is footballs, not football's.

I swear, illiteracy is growing like a zombie epidemic.

Edited by Dr. K

Dareus has been on the team for 4 years, is an all pro, and people still cant spell his name.

Spelling player/coach's names improperly is a big message board pet peeve of mine. Tough to seem knowledgeable about the subject when you cant even get the guys name right.

Sure thing, LabuttBlau...er, LebettBleu...ah, !@#$ it. Sure thing, Labs.

Come on now, it's just Blue.

Obviously you aren't from Buffalo.

We dont have enough going on right now where we are worried about misspelling the owners name?.... :)

LOL

No kidding

Dareus has been on the team for 4 years, is an all pro, and people still cant spell his name.

Spelling player/coach's names improperly is a big message board pet peeve of mine. Tough to seem knowledgeable about the subject when you cant even get the guys name right.

Agreed.

The plural of dog is dogs, not dog's. The plural of football is footballs, not football's.

The best is when people post about their favorite team, the Bill's. :doh:

Maybe my favorite is when people write "Hugh Jackson" - or better yet, "Hugh Jackman" - instead of "Hue Jackson." Hopefully if we hire him to be our next HC - and hopefully we don't - we all learn to spell the name correctly.

Sadly, I spell Pegula right because I tend to pronounce it phonetically as PEG-you-la.

I don't know. I usually try to keep my spelling/punctuation correct, but after texting with my family, especially the younger members, I just get tired and lazy. Sometimes I simply miss a keystroke and just keep going because I don't really give a damn if the spelling is wrong or the punctuation is incorrect. It's just a message board...not English class.

Although it is kind of annoying especially when nearly every word looks like some kind of ghetto speak. Not really ripping on inner city slang, just can't stand kids that grew up in the country trying to act like they are hip enough to talk that way.

I understand the OP posted this due to misspellings, but somebody should tell NFL Network's Amber Theoharis that it's pronounced Pah-GOO-la and not Pah-GO-la.

Fan forum mistakes are forgivable, but she anchors football shows for a living!

No, I'm pretty sure the plural of Pegulas is Pegulae. Terry and Kim are known collectively as the Pegulae.

GO BILLS!!!