Translative property says a smack down is coming

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at it this way. The Bills are 2-2 in New York State and 2-1 outside the state, with wins at Chicago and Detroit and the only loss coming when EJ finally reached rock bottom against the Texans. Since this game is in New Jersey, the Bills are odds-on favorites.

Welcome back Spags! You haven't been posting as regularly as you used to. That must mean you expect big things this weekend.

You are saying this will be the beginning of the rise for the Jets and the beginning of the fall for the Bills.

Could be. But I think that if the Jets beat the Bills, it means that neither team is going to be playing in January.

See you Sunday evening!

Jimmy Spags! MY MAN!! Glad you're back but you gotta stop usin' woids like "translative" or you'll blow your cover.

Gotta question: Is "Geno" a friend of "ours" or a friend of yours?

And Harvin is a fugazi so

FAGETTABAHT IT!

GO BILLS!!!

Youse guys is really sounding nervous and jealous. Look at the bright side. Jackson and Spiller ain't gonna have to worry about getting smashed this week like they usually do against the Jets. I think I might be going to the game Sunday and I hope none of you show up in your gear cuz I might have to smack you eight ways from Sunday and I might not even know it is you. The first one I would like to find is whoever said something about ghosts which scares me and people think is fake but they are not fake because I have seen some of them.

If you guys do get some sort of Christmas miracle the jet s might have a hard time making the playoffs so I might start rooting for you for the rest of the year.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Celtic Souljah said to tell you to kiss his ass if you stopped by, so kiss his ass.

Are you sure that punk didn't say kick? Why do you think he don't post here no more?

Youse guys is really sounding nervous and jealous. Look at the bright side. Jackson and Spiller ain't gonna have to worry about getting smashed this week like they usually do against the Jets. I think I might be going to the game Sunday and I hope none of you show up in your gear cuz I might have to smack you eight ways from Sunday and I might not even know it is you. The first one I would like to find is whoever said something about ghosts which scares me and people think is fake but they are not fake because I have seen some of them.

If you guys do get some sort of Christmas miracle the jet s might have a hard time making the playoffs so I might start rooting for you for the rest of the year.

Are you sure that punk didn't say kick? Why do you think he don't post here no more?

I'm all ears...

That whole we lost only by 2 to the Pats only works if you can run for 150-200 yards on the Bills. Out of 7 games we've had one bad one. You can't say that. We were #1 against the run until this week. You have no pass threat. None brother.

Geno has to see Kyle, Mario, Hughes, and big man Dareus in his face the entire game. Domyounrally think Geno will make our secondary look horrible?

As far eas rushers, I hate losing these guys, but this our greatest depth. Dixon, Brown, and Summers are grinders. As people have said for awhile, CJ was struggling up the middle.

We'll see bud. My question to you though is do you have the stones to get on this website if you get killed? I'll swallow my pride and congratulate you if we lose. You deserve that.

I'm all ears...

I seen my Grandma Vincenzo's ghost buying a lottery ticket at the corner store once and an old boss of mine one time clumsily fell into the ocean but then I seen him walking up his driveway. But I has always been afraid of ghosts even before that.

Hey Spags, first off, your grandma is named Vincenzo? A fine Italian males first name. And secondly, if yous was a true eye-talian you would NEVER refer to pasta sauce as sauce....it's gravy you fake ass wannabe. If you wanna make me some cement shoes....I'm a 10.5 my man.

Edited by Not Again

I know the Bills is 4-3 and my Jets ain't doing so good but you have to dig a little. The Jets just pretty much beat the Patriots at their place and the Patriots smacked you guys around all day in your quaint little home park there. It is going to get ugly in the big city and you will probably get more players hurt when the Jets start pounding.

It is to bad to cuz I hate the Patriots and I don't really mind the Bills. The Jets might be far enough behind to not catch the Patriots and the Bills is sure gonna lose a lot more games.

I think getting Percy helps but 10-6 is the best we can do and I think we might lose one more game so 9-7 is probably our record. At least Geno is getting good. I feel bad for you guys that Kyle Orton sucks so bad and EJ is washed up when you coulda had Geno. I might go to the game and don't want to laugh at you guys but I think the game will be funny.

it wills be funny when we sack the sh it out of ge no again and youuse guys lose again by 10+ points ge no will have another 3 int game and orton will be the qb you wish you had since pennington. Admit it, that was your last decent quarterback.

I seen my Grandma Vincenzo's ghost buying a lottery ticket at the corner store once and an old boss of mine one time clumsily fell into the ocean but then I seen him walking up his driveway. But I has always been afraid of ghosts even before that.

Your old boss... did he have a go-to-drink? I drank at a bar the other day with a guy who had a signature drink and told a story about getting washed out to sea when he "lived back east." At least I think it was a guy, could have been a spirit I guess. I was pretty hammered so it might have been the wall I was talking to for all I know. But it would be a pretty cool coincidence if it turned out to be your dead boss's ghost that I was drinking with.

Anyone on this board that isn't worried about the Jets game is insane. They have played well enough against good teams, and Geno has done enough to make me worry. Has he been perfect, no, but certainly better than EJ. Our O-line does not look good and also worries me.

Anyone on this board that isn't worried about the Jets game is insane. They have played well enough against good teams, and Geno has done enough to make me worry. Has he been perfect, no, but certainly better than EJ. Our O-line does not look good and also worries me.

I guess it's a good thing EJ isn't starting for us anymore.

There's no dysfunctional dumpster fire quite like the Jets.

^ you are correct sir!

Do you mean like this James? Did you see those two knuckleheads running into each other?! LOL Edited by SJDK

Ma changed how she makes sauce which kinda pisses me off but she is doing ok. And if you was crackin a Ma joke then prepare to have somethin of your own cracked. Like your skull for instance.

You are right James, the old sauce was better.. I hope you can read this alright, I'm using English. Congratulations on the almost win James, but unfortunately their is no 'almost won' column. Anyway, maybe you guys win right? Then you'll be 2-6 and Geno will bring you back to the playoffs. HAHA, just kidding, the Jets are going to lose because the Jets and Jet fans are a bunch of losing losers this year and Percy hasn't even beat up any of them yet. Let's get this dumpster fire started... LMAO Edited by SJDK