Translative property says a smack down is coming

I know the Bills is 4-3 and my Jets ain't doing so good but you have to dig a little. The Jets just pretty much beat the Patriots at their place and the Patriots smacked you guys around all day in your quaint little home park there. It is going to get ugly in the big city and you will probably get more players hurt when the Jets start pounding.

It is to bad to cuz I hate the Patriots and I don't really mind the Bills. The Jets might be far enough behind to not catch the Patriots and the Bills is sure gonna lose a lot more games.

I think getting Percy helps but 10-6 is the best we can do and I think we might lose one more game so 9-7 is probably our record. At least Geno is getting good. I feel bad for you guys that Kyle Orton sucks so bad and EJ is washed up when you coulda had Geno. I might go to the game and don't want to laugh at you guys but I think the game will be funny.

P.S. J-E- S -T-S Jests JESts JESTS.

You wish you had Ortonation :devil: :devil: :devil:

1-6

:worthy: :worthy:

soon to be 1-7

Don't worry. Harvin will punch Geno in the face by halftime

:lol: :lol:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Spags, first off, your grandma is named Vincenzo? A fine Italian males first name. And secondly, if yous was a true eye-talian you would NEVER refer to pasta sauce as sauce....it's gravy you fake ass wannabe. If you wanna make me some cement shoes....I'm a 10.5 my man.

Vincenzo is a last name to did you ever think of that genius? And I'll call it sauce or gravy or soup or dinner or whatever I want and I can also explains it in a way people on a board based in a hick town might understand it. That's because I am a good communicator. When I smash a guys face I might call it his mug or his face or his pie hole or lots of other stuff, but he gets the point cuz I communicate it.

To answer Greggy, I don't know about boss's go to drink but I do know he drank a lot of salt water at one point.

Youse Bills fans all remind me of work sometimes. It is like the guys who keeps losing bets and not paying up and I have to make a visit. The next time around they bet again. I can't believe somebody takes their action but I get more work. And here you guys are thinking you is better than the Jets after years and years of seeing that you is not. I feel bad for you like sometimes I feel bad adding medical bills to guys gambling debts. At least yours is harmless fun.

Youse guys is really sounding nervous and jealous. Look at the bright side. Jackson and Spiller ain't gonna have to worry about getting smashed this week like they usually do against the Jets. I think I might be going to the game Sunday and I hope none of you show up in your gear cuz I might have to smack you eight ways from Sunday and I might not even know it is you. The first one I would like to find is whoever said something about ghosts which scares me and people think is fake but they are not fake because I have seen some of them.

If you guys do get some sort of Christmas miracle the jet s might have a hard time making the playoffs so I might start rooting for you for the rest of the year.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Are you sure that punk didn't say kick? Why do you think he don't post here no more?

That was me. :)

I know the Bills is 4-3 and my Jets ain't doing so good but you have to dig a little. The Jets just pretty much beat the Patriots at their place and the Patriots smacked you guys around all day in your quaint little home park there. It is going to get ugly in the big city and you will probably get more players hurt when the Jets start pounding.

It is to bad to cuz I hate the Patriots and I don't really mind the Bills. The Jets might be far enough behind to not catch the Patriots and the Bills is sure gonna lose a lot more games.

I think getting Percy helps but 10-6 is the best we can do and I think we might lose one more game so 9-7 is probably our record. At least Geno is getting good. I feel bad for you guys that Kyle Orton sucks so bad and EJ is washed up when you coulda had Geno. I might go to the game and don't want to laugh at you guys but I think the game will be funny.

We ain't scared, bring it. Da Bills usally play da Patsie's bettor in NE any way, so i ain't to nervous bout dat nalagy. good luck doh..

Edited by ricojes

Anyone on this board that isn't worried about the Jets game is insane. They have played well enough against good teams, and Geno has done enough to make me worry. Has he been perfect, no, but certainly better than EJ. Our O-line does not look good and also worries me.

Yep. I'll gladly take a 6-3 win. Their front seven poses HUGE problems for us. Fuccillo huge.

GO BILLS!!!

A real world example of the Translative Property: how 2 teams who play in New Jersey can call themselves "New York".

Jersey people always think(or is it pretend?) they are from The City(Philly, NYC, doesn't matter).

And of course Jersey people like Spags believe in ghosts. See, there's the real people who actually live in The City. Then, there's these other people, seemingly from another dimension, who often show up, especially at night, and have a tendency to scare, but mostly annoy, the real people...largely due to bad/ridiculous/unintended yet hilarious behavior.

Thus, I am forced to accept the existence of ghosts, precisely due to the Translative Property.

A real world example of the Translative Property: how 2 teams who play in New Jersey can call themselves "New York".

Jersey people always think(or is it pretend?) they are from The City(Philly, NYC, doesn't matter).

And of course Jersey people like Spags believe in ghosts. See, there's the real people who actually live in The City. Then, there's these other people, seemingly from another dimension, who often show up, especially at night, and have a tendency to scare, but mostly annoy, the real people...largely due to bad/ridiculous/unintended yet hilarious behavior.

Thus, I am forced to accept the existence of ghosts, precisely due to the Translative Property.

Don't talk about no ghosts buddy. And you know what happens when Bills fans like you start talking smack about Jets fans at Jets games? Every section becomes the nosebleed section.

And I don't even go there with nothing against the Bills. I just don't like nobody running their mouth. And it's not like theres not stuff to make fun of Bills fans about. The Jets isn't the one that traded two first picks and a fourth pick and now won't have a chance to draft a franchise QB next year. That was the Bills.

We'll see bud. My question to you though is do you have the stones to get on this website if you get killed? I'll swallow my pride and congratulate you if we lose. You deserve that.

Win or lose I probably won't come back on cuz we'll probably win and I don't like to rub it in. It's like when I have a job to do and I break a guys nose or his whole face. I don't go to his doctor's office to watch him cry so I won't come back here Monday. If you guys got a miracle Sunday then good luck the rest of the season because you'll need it but I don't mind the Bills. They Bills are kinda like the Jets little brother or something. We smack them around all the time but still root for them when they go down the street to fight the neighbor kid.

Vincenzo is a last name to did you ever think of that genius? And I'll call it sauce or gravy or soup or dinner or whatever I want and I can also explains it in a way people on a board based in a hick town might understand it. That's because I am a good communicator. When I smash a guys face I might call it his mug or his face or his pie hole or lots of other stuff, but he gets the point cuz I communicate it.

To answer Greggy, I don't know about boss's go to drink but I do know he drank a lot of salt water at one point.

Youse Bills fans all remind me of work sometimes. It is like the guys who keeps losing bets and not paying up and I have to make a visit. The next time around they bet again. I can't believe somebody takes their action but I get more work. And here you guys are thinking you is better than the Jets after years and years of seeing that you is not. I feel bad for you like sometimes I feel bad adding medical bills to guys gambling debts. At least yours is harmless fun.

You have to make a second trip to collect money?......what are u some kinda weak ass wanna be collector?

You have to make a second trip to collect money?......what are u some kinda weak ass wanna be collector?

Is Hemet some kind of Buffalo area place for dummies? I thought that was Cheekatoga or somethin. I go back to collect twice because they lost once then I collected then they lost again then I gotta collect again. It shouldn'ta been to hard to understand that. I could use Hemet though.

Knock knock

who's there

Hemet

Hemet who?

Hemet my fist with his mouth when he go outta line.

Way I see it Jimmy got some issues being a Jets fan to begin with. They moved to New Jersey so he don't have New York behind the team no more. Now he goes to New Jersey and thinks they got tough guys like Paulie Walnuts till he finds out that was just a tv show. And the Jets only get to be on the field about 50 hours each year. So far they been out there about 22 of them hours and have only had one time where at the end he can feel good about the Jets. So he thinks if he comes in here to our page he can use his tough neck size 21 to intimidate our fans. We will not be intimidated. Our team will take care of the Jets and be home by midnight whereas Jimmy has to wallow in his misery for another week or so.

Jimmy Spags! MY MAN!! Glad you're back but you gotta stop usin' woids like "translative" or you'll blow your cover.

Gotta question: Is "Geno" a friend of "ours" or a friend of yours?

And Harvin is a fugazi so

FAGETTABAHT IT!

GO BILLS!!!

Youse guys is really sounding nervous and jealous. Look at the bright side. Jackson and Spiller ain't gonna have to worry about getting smashed this week like they usually do against the Jets. I think I might be going to the game Sunday and I hope none of you show up in your gear cuz I might have to smack you eight ways from Sunday and I might not even know it is you. The first one I would like to find is whoever said something about ghosts which scares me and people think is fake but they are not fake because I have seen some of them.

If you guys do get some sort of Christmas miracle the jet s might have a hard time making the playoffs so I might start rooting for you for the rest of the year.

Are you sure that punk didn't say kick? Why do you think he don't post here no more?

Spag, You bring back memories of my younger days when I used to hang around people that talked like you. I used to know a Mike Spagnola, you related to him?

I guess we just went to New Jersey and COLLECTED. The jets were laughable and I'm happy that they are in last place jimmy, the Jets and the jet fans deserved to lose. Especially you jimmy. I love how jets fans speak like they are 6'5" when they are 5'6"... Enjoy the loss James this win is so much better because you ran your mouth so much

Edited by SJDK