Apologies

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole board, myself included, should apologize then. :) Hope everything is ok and I apperciate your posts.

+1

and just ignore the overly ornery people on TBD that feel compelled to piss on every person and every post.

The cold never bothered jw anyway.

But it's really more about dragging the Tim Graham carcass out of the grave once again...some people have issue with Tim Graham, ok - that's cool, go with God Bro, but to bring THAT subject up...AGAIN!!!!....in this thread, I mean really?? Can't some of us just grow the f*ck up and leave well enough alone...I mean really??? jw went out of his way to make a statement of contrition that is probably unnecessary but a truly nice gesture of peace and harmony on a board all too often focused on the differences rather than rallying around the idea that being a BILLS' fan is a dying breed...literally...the people who are BILLS fans are getting older and the younger generation is migrating to the JETS, Giants, Patsies and leaving their fan-dom for the BILLS behind...so, do we REALLY have to drag the God forsaken Tim Graham argument and debate up all over again?? Jimmeny Christmas, the NFL is about to unveil the 2014 Season, Draft is just a couple weeks away, BILLS have spent the Off-season truly improving even after Pettine and Byrd walked (or ran) away, and RW passed away (sadly, but not tragically given his age) and there is so much more to be excited about / sad and pissed off about, i.e. Jimbo's battle with that devil of a disease, and jw comes on to offer a nice break from the cynicism and nastiness that permeates this board daily and someone pulls the skeleton of Tim Graham out of the closet....AGAIN!.....enough! Just....enough! go to Twitter, write the Buffalo News an Op-Ed letter, send emails to anyone who will listen to your beef with him, for whatever reason, but for the love of God, could that please be the end of it??

John -- I'm not sure your apology is directed at me, Mr. WEO or others on the board, but I will accept it, in the spirit I believe it was intended. I also wish you better times ahead and feel sorry that you've had a rough patch, I hope you continue to post, mix it up with the likes of me and others in a constructive and engaging manner. Open debate is the heart and soul of this great country and like BigBuff423, we all want the same thing, the Bills to remain in Buffalo and become perennial winners. On a side note, if someone could post links to the Tim Graham history so many of you are referencing, it would sure help me and other relative newbies to this board understand that "inside story" and the history.

Edited by TXBILLSFAN

But it's really more about dragging the Tim Graham carcass out of the grave once again...some people have issue with Tim Graham, ok - that's cool, go with God Bro, but to bring THAT subject up...AGAIN!!!!....in this thread, I mean really?? Can't some of us just grow the f*ck up and leave well enough alone...I mean really??? jw went out of his way to make a statement of contrition that is probably unnecessary but a truly nice gesture of peace and harmony on a board all too often focused on the differences rather than rallying around the idea that being a BILLS' fan is a dying breed...literally...the people who are BILLS fans are getting older and the younger generation is migrating to the JETS, Giants, Patsies and leaving their fan-dom for the BILLS behind...so, do we REALLY have to drag the God forsaken Tim Graham argument and debate up all over again?? Jimmeny Christmas, the NFL is about to unveil the 2014 Season, Draft is just a couple weeks away, BILLS have spent the Off-season truly improving even after Pettine and Byrd walked (or ran) away, and RW passed away (sadly, but not tragically given his age) and there is so much more to be excited about / sad and pissed off about, i.e. Jimbo's battle with that devil of a disease, and jw comes on to offer a nice break from the cynicism and nastiness that permeates this board daily and someone pulls the skeleton of Tim Graham out of the closet....AGAIN!.....enough! Just....enough! go to Twitter, write the Buffalo News an Op-Ed letter, send emails to anyone who will listen to your beef with him, for whatever reason, but for the love of God, could that please be the end of it??

I was just making a 'Frozen' joke, but I do appreciate the detailed explanation. :D

Dead horse beating is a time honored tradition here at TSW.

p.s. Flutie should have started the forward lateral game.

wawrow. wawrow. wawrow.

Why should you apologize for being ornery? Ornery is what makes you worthwhile on every board here.

Only you would hold the positions that you do, and never let them go, despite GB after GB of empirical evidence to the contrary. :lol:

That kind of ornery is either admirable, or lunacy. Either way, no one can say the boards here aren't more interesting because of it.

You may be an elitist turd, but, you are our elitist turd. IMHO, you belong right here with the rest of us inmates in this asylum.

I think that it's pretty neat that someone in your position debates with us "common folk" in this forum.

There's always gonna be a few idiots that feel they must feed their own egos by contradicting a professional even when baseless.

You're presence shows that you truly love what you do, so please keep up the good work JW.

I still blame Canada.

I can see that. ^ LOL

Dear Mr Wawrow.

As a gentleman , i accept your gentlemans apology .

As you wish good Sir .

Of course i wish there were no need. We are all of one at the end of the day.

Sleep well , and rise renewed tomorrow i hope brother

Edited by 3rdand12

Apology Accepted!!

On a more serious note, no need to apologize, no one ever does because it is the internet boards. You are one of the few that can post concrete information that alot of the trolls love to tee off on.

I apologized awhile back. I posted that Boomer was no longer

at ESPN. Turned out it was someone else. I knew if I ever wanted the

respect I had gained here on TBD that I needed to issue an apology

ASAP!!

I was just making a 'Frozen' joke, but I do appreciate the detailed explanation. :D

Dead horse beating is a time honored tradition here at TSW.

p.s. Flutie should have started the forward lateral game.

Did I hear someone say Donte Twittner is a whiney douche? Or maybe it was Jason Peters is a entitled schmuck and a bad teammate?

Who's this guy with all the w's in his name, and why the hell is he apologizing?

And

Edited by transient