Apologies

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies for being overly ornery. It's been a tough 2 months.

jw

Just keep writing, John. If you MUST read the negative reviews then look for constructive criticism and throw out the rest. I know , I know......but do you have a big enough garbage can?

You're a legit reporter, and you have to deal with us !@#$s. Ornery is the least I'd expect :lol:

+1.

Sorry to hear that you had a tough past 2 months. Apology not necessary but accepted just the same.

+1 and hope things get better for you!

I am not quite sure what this thread is about, but as Bills fans, I love my Damn right to be ornery. I think we have all earned it. ANd top all that with being a sabres fans, we have a combined 110 years of sports seasons with no ticker tape parades! F everybody! They have no idea what we go through and how we live and die with our teams!

Edited by stuckinny

Hopefully Tim Graham goes and sees the same Wizard that you did so he can find his balls as well!

Well done JW!

^^^^aaaaaaaaaaaand, there's that....how's it possible for a gentleman to make an honest attempt to offer a statement of humility only for it to be turned once A-FREAKIN-GAIN back to Tim Graham?? Let....it.....go dude....

I too am in the dark about the need for an apology, but regardless - your gesture is appreciated even though, and it doesn't appear that I'm alone with this thought, I don't think an apology was warranted unless something occurred to a specific person I didn't see (entirely possible with the holiday weekend)....however, class is frequently a vapor of a rumor on this board so to see it from a professional is outstanding...thank you for taking the time.

^^^^aaaaaaaaaaaand, there's that....how's it possible for a gentleman to make an honest attempt to offer a statement of humility only for it to be turned once A-FREAKIN-GAIN back to Tim Graham?? Let....it.....go dude....

I too am in the dark about the need for an apology, but regardless - your gesture is appreciated even though, and it doesn't appear that I'm alone with this thought, I don't think an apology was warranted unless something occurred to a specific person I didn't see (entirely possible with the holiday weekend)....however, class is frequently a vapor of a rumor on this board so to see it from a professional is outstanding...thank you for taking the time.

Yup! :thumbsup:

I am not 100% certain as to why JW is apologizing, though I think I know...and he certainly doesn't need to, in my eyes. There are a lot of people here who feel like they know how to do somebody esles' job, better than they do. When you are a reporter, and everyone else knows it, around here, I would imagine (I have read it with my own eyes) you take an awful lot of grief from people who, honestly, have no idea WTF they are talking about.

Edited by Buftex

Apologies for being overly ornery. It's been a tough 2 months.

jw

Like others who have already posted as much, I'm not sure I've seen why you would have to apologize but it is appreciated all the same.

Sorry to hear the past couple of months haven't been kind to you. I hope it (whatever "it" is) turns around for you. :thumbsup:

The cold never bothered jw anyway.

No need to apologize, John. Nearly all of us appreciate your insights, and most respect the fact that you can't make a living posting here, yet choose to engage here anyway.

I suggest just ignoring the posters who try to treat you like an "information errand boy".