Beane Press Conference 4pm

Process

He will have a lot to say, but offer no solid answers. Will thank Diggs for all hes done for the city of Buffalo and wish him well in Houston. And finish off by reminding us to Trust the Process. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Going to be a good one. Can't wait to hear what he says about Will Clapp.

I’ve been waiting to hear his thoughts on the idea of Shane Buechele dressing as the third qb next year. Finally

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I wonder if the board explodes when Beane said he isn't going to talk about the Diggs trade lol.

Instead, he only fields questions about the April Fools joke the organization put out a couple days ago.

• Haha (+1) 2

So far Beane has had an awful offseason. Lets see if he has something up his sleeve at the draft or some huge trade.  Doubt it though. 

Where can we watch it live? 

Edited by wppete
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

Get ready for a whole bunch of vanilla compliments and a refusal to spill even the slightest bit of tea.

"We're thankful to Diggs for everything he gave to the Buffalo Bills. We just felt like this was the best thing for both parties at this time".

"Thanks for the question, but I'm not going to get into specifics".

"We're confident in the guys we got, excited for guys like Khalil Shakir and Curtis Samuel to step up, and even Kincaid and Knox, who are like receivers at times".

There, now you don't have to watch. I just summed up the entire thing.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

Get ready for a whole bunch of vanilla compliments and a refusal to spill even the slightest bit of tea.

"We're thankful to Diggs for everything he gave to the Buffalo Bills. We just felt like this was the best thing for both parties at this time".

"Thanks for the question, but I'm not going to get into specifics".

"We're confident in the guys we got, excited for guys like Khalil Shakir and Curtis Samuel to step up, and even Kincaid and Knox, who are like receivers at times".

There, now you don't have to watch. I just summed up the entire thing.

Pretty much this

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Hopefully it’s not the Darcy Regier press conference after they lost Drury and Briere. “We’re going to be less competitive.”

Haha that was probably the only press conference I've ever seen for one of my teams where leadership was flat out like "bruh, it's over". 

And once again, the Bills fail by putting out a live feed that only lets you hear the questions being asked but goes dead while Beane is talking.  Epic fails, this has happened countless times and they still don't fix it. Found it on WGR550 live

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Would you like him more if he came to the press conference in a white, wet t-shirt?

If it’s a wife beater I’d consider liking him more.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

And once again, the Bills fail by putting out a live feed that only lets you hear the questions being asked but goes dead while Beane is talking.  Epic fails, this has happened countless times and they still don't fix it.

I am having no problem hearing his replies. I am on the Bills app.

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

And once again, the Bills fail by putting out a live feed that only lets you hear the questions being asked but goes dead while Beane is talking.  Epic fails, this has happened countless times and they still don't fix it.

They traded their top IT guy to Baltimore for a bag of chips in 2025

• Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I'm hearing the questions on the twitter/ x feed. Albeit the audio buzzes out a bit on occasion

Just now, hondo in seattle said:

"Certain things need to be kept in-house."

Well at least he's straight forward about saying that he isn't going to say anything interesting about it.

He's pretty much living up to that right now

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

links?

No links for you

"Would've liked something this year,but the best I could get was a pick next year" tells me all I need to know. This has been in the wirks for a while,and there was not a great market for Diggs

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 3

Basically nothing of note.

14 minutes ago, richNjoisy said:

I am having no problem hearing his replies. I am on the Bills app.

Doesn't work on twitter itself.

• Like (+1) 1

The 2nd next year was the best offer any team in the league was going to offer, Diggs is not viewed as a #1 by anyone outside of a bunch of stubborn Bills fans, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 18
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

"Would've liked something this year,but the best I could get was a pick next year" tells me all I need to know. This has been in the wirks for a while,and there was not a great market for Diggs

Toss in there were mumbles that Stef asked about living in Houston, sounds like he gave us a short list of teams he'd go to and we abliged.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

The 2nd next year was the best offer any team in the league was going to offer, Diggs is not viewed as a #1 by anyone outside of a bunch of stubborn Bills fans, 

I’d be willing to bet the Bills would have taken less.

It is obvious this trade was more about getting Diggs off the team than it was about compensation coming back for doing so.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, eball said:

Beane just confirmed Josh knew beforehand -- as expected.

Im not listening. Was it more of a "we let Josh know beforehand" or "Josh signed off on it" before hand?

3 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I'm pretty happy with a 2nd tbh

• Like (+1) 2