[Misleading Title]

H2o

He’s a joke and will end up being a bust. He’s a head case and he’s going to get a rude awakening in the nfl. 

Edited by mrags
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

This guy right here....

FB_IMG_1711252680086.jpg

So how'd it work out for that 2018 California college QB who talked trash?  "9 mistakes drafted before me" "I'm going to win more rings than Tom Brady"?

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Idk about that. He is a cocky pos that runs his mouth a lot. 

Just like he talked all that trash and wrote "F*CK UTAH" across his fingers. Nothing would really surprise me after they had him in a dress for GQ. Tells me he's a bit confused as well. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Just like he talked all that trash and wrote "F*CK UTAH" across his fingers. Nothing would really surprise me after they had him in a dress for GQ. Tells me he's a bit confused as well. 

I don’t know that much about him other than he’s a mouthy, cocky punk. And his father is delusional about his kids success. IMO he’s going to be a colossal bust. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Arkady Renko said:

Seems like a fake quote.  I don’t see it elsewhere. 

that makes more sense than what was allegedly said tbh

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

So how'd it work out for that 2018 California college QB who talked trash?  "9 mistakes drafted before me" "I'm going to win more rings than Tom Brady"?

USC qbs are all busts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 90sBills said:

Can’t believe the amount of people that didn’t immediately knew this is fake. 

Says a lot about each poster who treated it as authentic.

My main reservations about the prospect are his size (do we have updated measurables, mostly height?), pocket awareness, and performance against top college competition. The dude has been living in a high visibility bubble for a long time now, so NFL pressure and his mental fortitude aren't really the variables I'm worried about. NFL fans seem to resent most athletes who circumvent convention and bend the existing systems to THEIR value...but does anyone remember the insane contracts teams used to just hand out to these guys? Williams SHOULD 100% be angling to maximize his draft placement while side-stepping all the cattle calls and commodifications inherent in the draft machinery. More guys should follow suit. (I'm glad when they don't, as a consumer.) 

• Eyeroll 1

Well I'm not a college guy but from what I've seen of him I think he looks like an amazing prospect and would be shocked if he busts out. It'll be really interesting to see how he does for Chicago. I know one thing, Panthers fans must be absolutely pissed that they have Young instead of this guy

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, H2o said:

This guy right here....

FB_IMG_1711252680086.jpg

Why would you post something like this?????? Source???

It means you are either monumentally stupid AND ignorant...

Or, worse, evil.

You probably still believe the last election was rigged.

Shameful post--cannot believe it was not shut down yet..

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, H2o said:

This guy right here....

FB_IMG_1711252680086.jpg

Some dude on the internet: I’m going to make up an obvious fake quote and put it out there. Let’s see if we can get some people riled up!

OP: that son of a b*tch! Get ‘em boys!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

Some dude on the internet: I’m going to make up an obvious fake quote and put it out there. Let’s see if we can get some people riled up!

OP: that son of a b*tch! Get ‘em boys!!!

And the scary thing is that anyone would just believe it, no questions asked, no source requested...

Seems just about right for the US right now! 

And the more negative, nasty, ridiculous, the better for some people.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

And the scary thing is that anyone would just believe it, no questions asked, no source requested...

Seems just about right for the US right now! 

And the more negative, nasty, ridiculous, the better for some people.

Not only that, but it will be brought up again in the future-“remember when Caleb Williams said that thing about Mahomes….”

• Agree 2

When I saw this, I thought obviously fake.  It doesn't change the fact that he seems to be a head case. 

He is not doubt talented, but when I read the article about him writing messages in nail polish for different games, I thought huge red flags in terms of being a leader of men.  

2 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Good job moderators leaving up an obviously fake quote and wasting people's time who open this nonsense thread

I can see a 11 year old--okay, maybe, or a very dumb one!--believing that crap in the OP and re-posting it, but an adult!?  Unfortunately not shocking that there are   people like this walking among us--and possibly even voting...

They will literally believe anything--no questions asked. 

Perfect stooges for any potential dictator...

Edited by Mister Defense
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Not only that, but it will be brought up again in the future-“remember when Caleb Williams said that thing about Mahomes….”

It's like the Kelvin Benjamin / Gettleman food stealing story.  It was clearly fake but it has pretty much become accepted fact.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

USC qbs are all busts.

It can be added that for a QB whose only bowl game win was in the Alamo Bowl over a team with a siht defense, three seasons ago, he might want to keep his mouth closed, at least until he's actually drafted.  

I've never understood this level of hype in the guy.  Reminds me of how the hype was for Young, Russell, and Newton.  

22 minutes ago, Udubalum07 said:

When I saw this, I thought obviously fake.  It doesn't change the fact that he seems to be a head case. 

He is not doubt talented, but when I read the article about him writing messages in nail polish for different games, I thought huge red flags in terms of being a leader of men.  

He's a lumberjack and he's OK ...

19 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

I can see a 11 year old--okay, maybe, or a very dumb one!--believing that crap in the OP and re-posting it, but an adult!?  Unfortunately not shocking that there are   people like this walking among us--and possibly even voting...

They will literally believe anything--no questions asked. 

Perfect stooges for any potential dictator...

Everything you said is correct and I'm baffled by how gullible people in America are.  And as AI and deep fakes get more and more sophisticated things will only get worse. 

• Agree 1

Respectfully 🤯🤯 any adult can think this is real. Scary proof that so many believe anything they see online without knowing any truth. At least just use logic that NFL is king. That quote would be everywhere and #1 story for a week