Wheel of Fortune

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

This makes up for the sting of not winning the Super Bowl again.

Little known fact...Von Miller's first name is Vonnie.... 

Vanna ....?

A vowel here & there away from Superbowl karma baby! 

😀

Bills 2024! 🏆

1 hour ago, HardyBoy said:

I'm scared to ask what the final question was...so many to choose from...

_ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _

Or 

_ _ _ _ _ 

_ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Or

_ _

_ _ _ _

I could go all night

… if “painful memories” was a category.

i got all of these in like 2 seconds. My heart hurts again.

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I  think she tripled it. I looked up the town on Wiki (didn't know exactly where it is)and it said that the avg income there was around $30K. 

The average income in Atlanta is $36,000.  People don't realize sometimes that there are so many people that are poor. 

One Colin Cowherd quote and I really agree with is why soccer is the most popular sport in the world.  Its because most of the world is poor and its a sport that you don't need equipment to buy.  

When I lived in LA, these kids made a soccer ball out of newspaper and duct tape.  It was pretty crazy how actually round they made it. 

With that, it draws people from all over the world even though the sport is sooooooo boring.

• Like (+1) 1

She's going to make the finals this Friday so the big Q is what Billsy thing will she do to ***** defeat from the jaws of victory?  My bet is on guessing a letter that was already guessed and not part of the puzzle. Alternatively maybe she decides its time to crash into a table from the podium and knocks herself out.

Just now, entropyrules said:

She's going to make the finals this Friday so the big Q is what Billsy thing will she do to ***** defeat from the jaws of victory?  My bet is on guessing a letter that was already guessed and not part of the puzzle. Alternatively maybe she decides its time to crash into a table from the podium and knocks herself out.

wow I didn't realize that s*n*a*t*c*h  was a banned word

55 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I  think she tripled it. I looked up the town on Wiki (didn't know exactly where it is)and it said that the avg income there was around $30K. 

Her school district is one of the bigger/wealthier ones here (Allegany Limestone) so she likely makes closer to $40-50k/year depending on how long she’s been there. Maybe more. Regardless she definitely got another years salary and maybe more on Friday.

35 minutes ago, CoffeeDrip said:

Her school district is one of the bigger/wealthier ones here (Allegany Limestone) so she likely makes closer to $40-50k/year depending on how long she’s been there. Maybe more. Regardless she definitely got another years salary and maybe more on Friday.

Cattaraugus is just north of Little Valley and the school is actually named "Cattaraugus Little Valley"... so where is this Allegheny/Limestone reference coming from? Limestone is right on the NY/PA border... which is a bit south of Cattaraugus. I used to drive through there in both directions 5 days a week on route 219 when I was driving truck many years ago.

10 minutes ago, RichStadiumGuy said:

Cattaraugus is just north of Little Valley and the school is actually named "Cattaraugus Little Valley"... so where is this Allegheny/Limestone reference coming from? Limestone is right on the NY/PA border... which is a bit south of Cattaraugus. I used to drive through there in both directions 5 days a week on route 219 when I was driving truck many years ago.

She teaches at Allegany Limestone which is a merged school of Allegany and Limestone. She lives in Olean, is a native of Smethport PA. So Cattaraugus is just the county she lives in.

https://www.oleantimesherald.com/news/state-union-local-teacher-and-bills-fan-wins-big-on-wheel-of-fortune/article_0d2b7562-c558-11ee-b92f-4bbb0109108f.html?utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR2RRGdFnKZVxjWyEDWCd5qAdJtGi7jSmDX1x1PhZMbVn_HCIRKVGJjm47s_aem_AYEmAdNzSaUgDzhbwIhOM9LkboadVSJ21cDICob_5_ojqCuGjESSKYLT0wpH75qdoo8#lsbxpbtae6mu7s7jxpa

Edited by CoffeeDrip

4 minutes ago, CoffeeDrip said:

I stand corrected... I was going by a couple of previous posts stating that she's from Cattaraugus... which is not just a county but also a town quite a hike north of Limestone. If I had a buck for every time I drove through Limestone over the years my retirement would be a whole lot more comfortable than it is now :)

2 minutes ago, RichStadiumGuy said:

I stand corrected... I was going by a couple of previous posts stating that she's from Cattaraugus... which is not just a county but also a town quite a hike north of Limestone. If I had a buck for every time I drove through Limestone over the years my retirement would be a whole lot more comfortable than it is now :)

As long as you never got nabbed by the state boys in the 40 mph zone!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, eee1776 said:

She wore  Blue #88 plus had her zuba pantts on.

I heard she went commando, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, CoffeeDrip said:

As long as you never got nabbed by the state boys in the 40 mph zone!

Nope... CB radios were a God's send to truckers back in those days but anybody that went through there regularly knew quite well where they'd be sitting. I used to get "examined" by the DOT boys on 17 down there pretty regularly for a while though until they saw that I always kept everything up to snuff. They really liked going over us owner/operators with fine toothed combs!

Of course this Bills fan lady wins the off field stuff.  That what Buffalo specializes in.  I’m surprised she didn’t miss the letters on the right hand side. wide right, get it 😆

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.