Josh engaged ?

13 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

At least Hailee gets a ring.

I have a friend, who when I was single, she was a friend with benefits, and she likes the Bills.

She used to joke with me, "isn't it great dating a fellow Bills fan?  Best part of dating Bills fan, you dont have to give me a ring".  LOL

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, transient said:

I couldn’t find the actual interview, but this article has excerpts. To me it kinda seems like he was hinting his ex was a bit of a distraction last season, and his current relationship is helping to ground him. 

https://heavy.com/sports/buffalo-bills/josh-allen-girlfriend-hailee-steinfeld-dion-dawkins-comments/amp/

Thanks.

Yeah, that does pretty clearly seem to imply that *something* outside the building was dragging Josh down at the beginning of last season and *something different* is giving him energy this season.

10 hours ago, Beck Water said:

My impression was Brittany was in the latter sort by the end of the relationship

They had been together for a long time before his star blew up… people change… I’m probably biased and media persona is obviously carefully crafted to avoid showing the warts, but if I had to guess Allen is probably pretty close personality-wise to how he’s always been the way people gush about him… she, on the other hand, probably wasn’t your “typical social influencer” when they first met, which was certainly vibe she was rockin’ at the end. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Both Josh and His girl are very private people when it comes to their relationship. I saw a blurb last summer when Josh basically said how (disgusting?) it is to have people and paparazzi following celebrity couples around. and how he just wants privacy if possible.  So i don’t expect them to ever be as out there as Kelce and Swift.  but who knows. if they get engaged and ultimately married they will probably be more public about it.

8 hours ago, benderbender said:

Would have loved to say something like Josh needs a bedrock solid relationship as a foundation to getting a championship but Tom Brady got one mid/post divorce so there goes that theory. 

yeah but TB12 sold his soul to the devil

1 hour ago, transient said:

They had been together for a long time before his star blew up… people change… I’m probably biased and media persona is obviously carefully crafted to avoid showing the warts, but if I had to guess Allen is probably pretty close personality-wise to how he’s always been the way people gush about him… she, on the other hand, probably wasn’t your “typical social influencer” when they first met, which was certainly vibe she was rockin’ at the end. 

Actually, according to various interviews, they had known each other casually (families were friends) before his "star blew up", but only started dating when he was in college at Wyo.  Unclear how serious it was before Allen's "Star blew up" and he was predicted to become a 1st round draft pick in the NFL in 2016 (then went back to school).  She was a popular cheerleader sorority girl at Fresno, the school Allen wanted to attend, while Allen was a scrawny geek trying to grow into his height and sending out 1,000 letters looking for a DI scholarship.  You can see it in the early relationship photos she posted on her Insta, she gives off "I'm the hot cheerleader" vibes while he gives off "how did I wind up with her?" vibes.

54 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Smallish "victory" for later giving up half of your earnings...

There's this little thing called a "prenup" which takes care of that problem..........

Marriage is not required to have such an agreement, it's also called a "personal contract" or "personal agreement".  The typical terms involve nondisclosure during and after the agreement, in exchange for something of value (in Williams case, probably an allowance during the relationship and a hefty severance package if they break up).   A famous example of a celebrity with this sort of thing in place would be Oprah Winfrey.

Pretty sure Josh and Brittany had something like this already in place when she moved to Buffalo.  Josh seems to have had a solid financial advisor/agent/social media/legal team in place starting from before the NFL draft, and that's the sort of thing such a team would strongly recommend.

Edited by Beck Water

33 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Pre-nup.  I doubt she’s a gold digger

Always a prenup. Even if you're a janitor. They're not expensive and it's wise. Both parties should be honest enough to know they love each other enough to never want to hurt the other so if something happens they can separate without having to worry about who gets hurt or what they get.

I have one and encourage everyone to get one. 

• Agree 2

28 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Actually, according to various interviews, they had known each other casually (families were friends) before his "star blew up", but only started dating when he was in college at Wyo.  Unclear how serious it was before Allen's "Star blew up" and he was predicted to become a 1st round draft pick in the NFL in 2016 (then went back to school).  She was a popular cheerleader sorority girl at Fresno, the school Allen wanted to attend, while Allen was a scrawny geek trying to grow into his height and sending out 1,000 letters looking for a DI scholarship.  You can see it in the early relationship photos she posted on her Insta, she gives off "I'm the hot cheerleader" vibes while he gives off "how did I wind up with her?" vibes.

There's this little thing called a "prenup" which takes care of that problem..........

Marriage is not required to have such an agreement, it's also called a "personal contract" or "personal agreement".  The typical terms involve nondisclosure during and after the agreement, in exchange for something of value (in Williams case, probably an allowance during the relationship and a hefty severance package if they break up).   A famous example of a celebrity with this sort of thing in place would be Oprah Winfrey.

Pretty sure Josh and Brittany had something like this already in place when she moved to Buffalo.  Josh seems to have had a solid financial advisor/agent/social media/legal team in place starting from before the NFL draft, and that's the sort of thing such a team would strongly recommend.

I will (not so) gracefully bow out. You clearly know much more of their backstory than I do… 😂 I was mostly trying to reinforce that I also thought it unfortunately had the feeling of “scenario #2”. 

lets talk about her lips though. None of that scarlet RED on #17's girl.  On Point lip gloss color and shine. Red is so been there done that BORING

LOL I read these threads and think maybe just Maybe a few of the guys here have standards a wee bit too high....just a tad lol

Yes Im laughing with you, and at you, and this thread.

Princessa Hailee and EL REY Josh Allen. **Throws roses at their feet** Long may they rein.

y'all are so silly though.  🙂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, transient said:

I will (not so) gracefully bow out. You clearly know much more of their backstory than I do… 😂 I was mostly trying to reinforce that I also thought it unfortunately had the feeling of “scenario #2”. 

Ha yeah I sound like I'm all up on the social medias probably, which is ironic since I don't have an account on Insta or X or Tiktok or whatever

Brittany did a podcast with Matt Stafford's wife and I ran into an article about it

Obviously we agree on Scenario #2

3 hours ago, muppy said:

lets talk about her lips though. None of that scarlet RED on #17's girl.  On Point lip gloss color and shine. Red is so been there done that BORING

LOL I read these threads and think maybe just Maybe a few of the guys here have standards a wee bit too high....just a tad lol

A while back (can't find it) I saw this thing where guys were shown a bunch of photos and asked to rate the girls in them.  There were a lot of critical comments.

Then they were asked to rate themselves and they were like "9" "9.5" blah black and I'm looking at the guys involved and going "seriously Dude you think you're a 9?"

I'm all about "ratings, who cares, just so you're happy" but the flab bellied basement dweller dissing quite nice looking ladies has become such a meme

14 hours ago, benderbender said:

Would have loved to say something like Josh needs a bedrock solid relationship as a foundation to getting a championship but Tom Brady got one mid/post divorce so there goes that theory. 

Huh?  Wasn't Brady's separation/divorce year the Bucs 8-9 season where they missed the playoffs?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

A while back (can't find it) I saw this thing where guys were shown a bunch of photos and asked to rate the girls in them.  There were a lot of critical comments.

Then they were asked to rate themselves and they were like "9" "9.5" blah black and I'm looking at the guys involved and going "seriously Dude you think you're a 9?"

I'm all about "ratings, who cares, just so you're happy" but the flab bellied basement dweller dissing quite nice looking ladies has become such a meme

Huh?  Wasn't Brady's separation/divorce year the Bucs 8-9 season where they missed the playoffs?

Correct.

7 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Wow !!! What a woman !!

No wonder Josh is in love !

It makes sense, Josh can probably only relate with other Superheroes 😛

As a big MCU fan and of course a die hard Bills and Josh fan, I thought it was pretty cool that Josh got with Kate Bishop. I actually really enjoyed the Hawkeye show.

She and Florence Pugh, who plays the new Black Widow, had really fun chemistry:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, muppy said:

Yes Im laughing with you, and at you, and this thread.

Princessa Hailee and EL REY Josh Allen. **Throws roses at their feet** Long may they rein.

y'all are so silly though.  🙂

lol yeah, I’m thinking social media and dating apps have really distorted reality for much of the single populace.

100 years ago a person might come into contact and actually see a very attractive person a couple times during their lifetime. 

Everyone out there flipping through all these super attractive profiles saying “naw, I’ve seen hotter” it’s pretty disturbing actually lol

1 hour ago, boyst said:

This ***** is gonna kill the NFL. Can we make a sub forum for the gossip and trash of the wags?

really? Kill the NFL I don't think so. adding female fans of the hollywood celebrity wags. It's not really my cuppa tea but at least the media is licking their chops and NFL too with increased viewers all the way to the bank. Merch alone.

IMO the game will remain elite. The COVERAGE of the game will change expoentially.   ..I could see that   becoming lame and overbearing. I don't really care about off field relationships of our football stars but it is clear a number of people do.

1 hour ago, julian said:

lol yeah, I’m thinking social media and dating apps have really distorted reality for much of the single populace.

100 years ago a person might come into contact and actually see a very attractive person a couple times during their lifetime. 

Everyone out there flipping through all these super attractive profiles saying “naw, I’ve seen hotter” it’s pretty disturbing actually lol

haha Looks fade stupid is forever. They will reap what they sow eventually TCK. 🙂

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

As a big MCU fan and of course a die hard Bills and Josh fan, I thought it was pretty cool that Josh got with Kate Bishop. I actually really enjoyed the Hawkeye show.

Likewise—Hawkeye was a great show and looking forward to her role in the MCU going forward. She also brought a sense of humor to the series that was very refreshing imo. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, muppy said:

really? Kill the NFL I don't think so. adding female fans of the hollywood celebrity wags. It's not really my cuppa tea but at least the media is licking their chops and NFL too with increased viewers all the way to the bank. Merch alone.

IMO the game will remain elite. The COVERAGE of the game will change expoentially.   ..I could see that   becoming lame and overbearing. I don't really care about off field relationships of our football stars but it is clear a number of people do.

haha Looks fade stupid is forever. They will reap what they sow eventually TCK. 🙂

I don't care if Josh is banging the Hawkeye girl. Or if Kelce and Taylor Swift are in love. Or if Joe Burrow is sleeping with Kyler Murray. I don't care about much of anything off the field when it's time to play the game. For many people we just use that 3-4 hours a week to escape the rest of our week to mindlessly cheer for sportsballmen in some sort of tribalistic ritual of what was a town or community we are a part of and use.

24 minutes ago, boyst said:

I don't care if Josh is banging the Hawkeye girl. Or if Kelce and Taylor Swift are in love. Or if Joe Burrow is sleeping with Kyler Murray. I don't care about much of anything off the field when it's time to play the game. For many people we just use that 3-4 hours a week to escape the rest of our week to mindlessly cheer for sportsballmen in some sort of tribalistic ritual of what was a town or community we are a part of and use.

Ok man, lets be honest, Burrow sleeping with Kyler Murray would definitely be pretty interesting gossip. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

Ok man, lets be honest, Burrow sleeping with Kyler Murray would definitely be pretty interesting gossip. 

Ok, interesting but the game kicks off and let's play ball. 

It could be Lamar Jackson marrying the Olsen twins. Both of them. Wouldn't care.

It could be young pop princess bahdd lil barb7e or whoever is hip is in a thropple with Tyreek Hill and Drew Brees.  Don't care. 

2 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Stop making me like you

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.