Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

Swift is somehow involved as well. This feels so terrible

If you're looking for something else to watch, try Amsterdam. Not because it's a good movie.  It isn't.  However, there is a scene early in the film where Taylor Swift gets run over by a truck.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Rookie mistake. You never dive for the plane when that many defensive players are around you.

That is likely game.

That’s one of those fundamental things that so many players seem to lack these days. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Yep but also two huge gaffes by the rookie on that drive to cost the Ravens. The final mistake ends their year. 

Yea that cracked me up - just as I compliment him 

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

He made a couple mistakes but I would 100% take Flowers on this team.  He is a stud.

For sure. I never blame rookies for losses. That's why they're rookies. Tough game for Flowers but he'll learn and the explosiveness is obviously for real.

• Like (+1) 1

imagine if that was your team. you finally make a play, your WR taunts a player who's owned him all day, you lose 15 yards - the player then denies the taunter of his TD, the player then cuts his finger hitting a bench on the sideline. and your season is probably over. 

all in one

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.