Who’s better?

bills6969

Who’s better?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s better?

• Mahomes/Kelce
    • Brady/Gronk

From a personal standpoint I’d do 3 options with the third being Rivers/Gates. 

I feel that if they didn’t have LT during the majority of his tenure; a la the other two combos where they are THE guy, that Kelce would still be catching some of Gates’ numbers. 

I am! And don’t you forget it!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Obviously enough people care to make it an active thread.  Why post just to say you're not?  There is a simpler way.  It's called hitting the back button and then never opening the thread again.

If you post in a thread saying you don't care about the thread it makes you look like a fool.  If you really didn't care you wouldn't have wasted the time and effort replying, would you?

On 1/26/2024 at 4:23 PM, SirAndrew said:

Gronk was injured quite often and the team continued to win titles. The Chiefs aren’t going to do the same without Kelce imo. That’s why I gave my vote to Mahomes/Kelce. 

Gronk played in 143 games over 11 seasons. 

That’s an average of 13 games/regular season. 

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Gronk played in 143 games over 11 seasons. 

That’s an average of 13 games/regular season. 

Good numbers, it’s amazing because for some reason it seemed like he was always injured to me, but that’s not true. I think comparing him to Kelce exaggerates that, because Kelce is never out with injury, or so it seems. Gronk had a couple years where he missed half the year, Kelce seems to play every game throughout his career. He’s the one constant on that offense that doesn’t go away, and allows it to function. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.