Ravens vs Texans

aristocrat

Just now, UKBillFan said:

I'm split on the result I want here, should the Bills win tomorrow. Pressure will be off going to the Ravens, but playing against a young team with nothing to lose? Hmm.

I’ll take the rookie QB in our house before going on the road to play Baltimore.  Have confidence in McD confusing Stroud and home field making the difference.  Houston will have had to travel in back to back weeks as well.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I'm split on the result I want here, should the Bills win tomorrow. Pressure will be off going to the Ravens, but playing against a young team with nothing to lose? Hmm.

I want a home game and I want an inferior opponent.  The Texans check both boxes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

If we beat KC and somehow get the Texans at home, I think we destroy them. Praying they somehow eke out a win today and then we get it done tomorrow. 

• Agree 2

Just now, dakrider said:

I don't think their being completely outplayed.

Then you must have the wrong game on lol.

Ravens have more yards, more first downs, more yards per play, better third down efficiency, more sacks, and a higher time of possession.

Just now, FLFan said:

Always better to be at home.  

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

In the afccg both teams have everything to lose....just bc the texans weren't seen as getting to that point doesn't mean they just throw sheets to the wind and have nothing to lose

4 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

We want a HOME AFCCG 100000%

According to the poll thread on this very subject I think it’s about 80/20 for this. I’m really concerned about the 20% or so that actually don’t want Buffalo to host the AFCCG no matter what. Doesn’t make sense how some people think on here. 

-current update about 91/9. Better results now but still, 9% don’t want Buffalo hosting next week seems strange. 

Edited by Billznut
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Id still rather be at home no matter what, if we can get past KC 

Cameras really need to stop focuses on only the pocket. We miss completely WHY Jackson didn’t throw the ball on 2nd down.

He never gripped the laces. So it was supposed to be a quick throw. But Houston must’ve had it jammed up. But we can’t see that because the camera is zoomed in on the pocket. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Then you must have the wrong game on lol.

Ravens have more yards, more first downs, more yards per play, better third down efficiency, more sacks, and a higher time of possession.

With all that the Ravens are tied. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Cameras really need to stop focuses on only the pocket. We miss completely WHY Jackson didn’t throw the ball on 2nd down.

He never gripped the laces. So it was supposed to be a quick throw. But Houston must’ve had it jammed up. But we can’t see that because the camera is zoomed in on the pocket. 

This right here is the main reason why I like going to games in person when I can.  Easier to see the entire play unfold, not just what’s going on in the trenches

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.