Taylor vs Mafia

pennstate10

2 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

All this vitriol for a girl that simply attends football games to support her boyfriend.  

It's weird.  

Yeah... I don't get the hate directed towards her.

She makes exponentially more money than her bf & could be doing countless other things, but she still shows up to support her guy. The NFL showing her reaction all the time is silly, but it's free attention, so of course they'll cash in on that.

If Haliee Steinfeld started going to Bills games to support Josh, I'd think that was pretty cool too 😉

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BigDingus said:

If Haliee Steinfeld started going to Bills games to support Josh, I'd think that was pretty cool too 

She goes to almost every game. The difference being she sits in the back and avoids attention whereas Taylor Swift sits in row 1 like "look at me" and is a distraction. She knows what she's doing 

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

She goes to almost every game. The difference being she sits in the back and avoids attention whereas Taylor Swift sits in row 1 like "look at me" and is a distraction. She knows what she's doing 

Majority of people wouldn’t know who Steinfeld is regardless of where she sits. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

She sits next to her BFs mom.  The camera is on her because shes the biggest celebrity on the planet right now.  I would bet everything I own that she would rather be left completely unacknowledged at football games if given the choice.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

She sits next to her BFs mom.  The camera is on her because shes the biggest celebrity on the planet right now.  I would bet everything I own that she would rather be left completely unacknowledged at football games if given the choice.

Yes, because all entertainment celebrities hate attention.

1 minute ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Steinfeld can blend in just about anywhere with a hat. Her secrecy becomes a problem when King Kong Josh is in tow........

5 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Steinfeld can blend in just about anywhere with a hat. Her secrecy becomes a problem when King Kong Josh is in tow........image.png.8e373eedf330728bf87daae2ebcd054a.png

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Agree with the first part, but I do think she loves the attention and actually works to enhance it.  I just don’t see anything wrong with that.  As you said, she is a huge star.  She did not get to be that, or to be a billionaire, without understanding the marketing side of the business she is in.  

Just now, BRH said:

Yes, because all entertainment celebrities hate attention.

Yes, because all celebrities hate privacy.  They want all the attention all the time.  They really want to be filmed in candid situations while trying to do normal people things, like attending a football game, so weirdos can try to read their lips.  Its why the paparazzi are adored. 

Shes in a private suite being filmed candidly from a telescopic lens situated on other side of the F@#$ign building.  She doesnt know when shes on camera.  These motives and narratives you nutjobs have invented to malign the woman are truly bizarre.   

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Agree with the first part, but I do think she loves the attention and actually works to enhance it.  I just don’t see anything wrong with that.  As you said, she is a huge star.  She did not get to be that, or to be a billionaire, without understanding the marketing side of the business she is in.  

I really do not think she is at all a fan of candid filming leading to headlines like "did Taylor swear at the Chiefs game?!?!"  I think she gets so much attention that she might prefer some down time.  Its a wild take, I know, but I think celebrities may be human beings. 

If she really wanted attention she and Brittany Mahomes could fire off TikToks with the loser brother and dominate social media all Sunday.  

• Like (+1) 1

all I can say is that when the NFL smells opportunity to make some free publicity and add fans (swifties) they are loving it all the way to the bank.

She has no beef with The Bills other than her bf's competition as far as I can tell.

Why are players wifes and GF's given such publicity in the first place? It''s kind of like trolls onliine. You don't feed it it goes away. I try not to except for threads like this.

I say welcome to Buffalo have some crisp BFLO wings and a cold beer with. Pub some local BFLO restaurant and make THEM some money off your fame.

I do know that if she is heckled it will be a horrible look for the Bills fans doing it. and yes that means the franchise and us Bills mafia too

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 5

I see no need to insult Taylor... BUT...

the second this game is out of reach for the Chiefs I would love the stadium to play her songs and torment Kelce and the Chiefs. But not until as it will be a horrible look if we actually lose.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Yes, because all celebrities hate privacy.  They want all the attention all the time.  They really want to be filmed in candid situations while trying to do normal people things, like attending a football game, so weirdos can try to read their lips.  Its why the paparazzi are adored. 

Shes in a private suite being filmed candidly from a telescopic lens situated on other side of the F@#$ign building.  She doesnt know when shes on camera.  These motives and narratives you nutjobs have invented to malign the woman are truly bizarre.   

I haven't invented any motives or narratives, nor have I tried to malign the woman.  I may or may not be a nutjob.

Anyway, what if her PR team contacted the NFL and said "please stop showing her every five minutes; she doesn't like the attention and she just wants to watch her boyfriend play"?

Without inventing any motives or narratives, I'm guessing that call never took place.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

WHY is she entitled to a suite in our house? Where does it say that we have to do that? 

Let her sit in the stands and freeze like everyone else. This is Orchard Park, not Kansas City.

gf is not sitting in cheap seats it is a Lock. she could buy a suite for the day and pay multi thousands of dollars and not blink.  NO WAY is she out anywhere without an entourage and especially security

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, muppy said:

gf is not sitting in cheap seats it is a Lock. she could buy a suite for the day and pay multi thousands of dollars and not blink.  NO WAY is she out anywhere without an entourage and especially security

She's not entitled to it though was my point... just the whole nature of those who have money vs. those who don't

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

he's not entitled to it though was my point... just the whole nature of those who have money vs. those who don't

She's self made. Kudo's to her. 

She must be having fun being a true fan and cheering the team. It's fun for us, it must be even more fun for her after being on the other side!!

She's said how fun football games are and it really surprised her. Same thing happened to my daughter in law. Hilariously couldn't understand cheering only for the Defense.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BRH said:

I haven't invented any motives or narratives, nor have I tried to malign the woman.  I may or may not be a nutjob.

Anyway, what if her PR team contacted the NFL and said "please stop showing her every five minutes; she doesn't like the attention and she just wants to watch her boyfriend play"?

Without inventing any motives or narratives, I'm guessing that call never took place.

I'm guessing those calls do not take place because the NFL broadcast team can do whatever they like and film anyone in attendance.  I bet if she really wanted attention, the game day team at GEHA would be more than willing to give her a mic.  

You may not be ascribing motives but others in this thread are exerting themselves to paint her as an attention monger bent on destroying football and its weird.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Since1981 said:

She must be having fun being a true fan and cheering the team. It's fun for us, it must be even more fun for her after being on the other side!!

She's said how fun football games are and it really surprised her. Same thing happened to my daughter in law. Hilariously couldn't understand cheering only for the Defense.

I have absolutely nothing against her whatsoever, I just want to see her in the stands and our home field advantage affect her appearance, just me!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

My wife told me that she hates me for making her a Bills fan.  Until she met me, she didn't care about football at all, it was just something all her brother in laws and some sisters followed.  Now she's wearing my jerseys, going to games, asking about players, etc.  

13 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I have absolutely nothing against her whatsoever, I just want to see her in the stands and our home field advantage affect her appearance, just me!

IDK how she did it when going to the Cheats palace, but she is super rich. She can buy suite tickets if she choses too. I know its great marketing for the NFL but that's not a Bills problem. Let her buy the tickets. She sure has the money!

36 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

WHY is she entitled to a suite in our house? 

She is RICH and the NFL is broadening its fan base. KC 87 jerseys are probably trending right now. The NFL would like to see her in Vegas. She is bigger than most if not all of the NFL cities.  

19 hours ago, peterpan said:

Every song played on over the PA system better be Taylor songs about her ex boyfriends.

just sayin

My only exception to this should be the first 12 seconds of this song after every Kielce catch

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.