Game Postponed! - To be played Monday at 4:30pm

phypon

3 minutes ago, Putin said:

How is the weather on Monday as far as wind goes that’s what I’m most worried about ? 

It will be colder with less wind, though it's still going to be windy.  The wind will be out of the southwest so any lake effect should be well north of Orchard Park, maybe even north of Buffalo.

32 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

It's a massive advantage for the Chiefs/Texans/Browns. Unprecedented, actually.

Any one of those three teams will likely be favored next weekend.

Only good thing for Buffalo if they win, we don’t have the day of travel that KC will have, helps counter that a bit. 

• Like (+1) 1

He’s an honest moron and diva like his brother. 

“Everyone look at me.”

I hope every single Bills player is taking notes from the folks calling us a fake tough team and city.   

Beat the ***t out of this team.  

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

It will be colder with less wind, though it's still going to be windy.  The wind will be out of the southwest so any lake effect should be well north of Orchard Park, maybe even north of Buffalo.

Awesome thank you !!! 

3 minutes ago, BRH said:

So does Hochul get credit for this or nah?

As far as the way the Bills could be affected in the divisional round is concerned, I'd almost rather the game was moved to Atlanta rather than postponed 27 hours. 

• Agree 1

Man, some of the reactions out there are incredibly low IQ.  

The Bills, apparently, demanded that the league do this because they were afraid to play in this weather. And the league, of course, rigged the whole thing to favor the Bills, as they "always do."

I worry for the future.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NJKBillsfan said:

Instead of moving the game to Atlanta wouldn't Syracuse have made way more sense?

Only 2 hours away and get to play in a dome. 

I think the dome in Syracuse does not meet NFL standards and as someone that’s been there, I agree. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, uninja said:

I think the dome in Syracuse does not meet NFL standards and as someone that’s been there, I agree. 

It also has the turf that got Von and Tre, so no thanks. 

4 minutes ago, Putin said:

Are we rooting for the Texans or do we want Cleveland to play Baltimore next week ?

Cleveland. I think Cleveland Browns has a significantly better chance of upending the Cleveland Ravens. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Putin said:

Are we rooting for the Texans or do we want Cleveland to play Baltimore next week ?

We want Cleveland to play Baltimore if KC wins tonight.  Then we have a better chance of getting the AFCCG at home. 

If by some weird chance Miami wins tonight, then I think we want to play Houston for the right to play at Baltimore or, by an even weirder chance, for the right to host Miami in the AFCCG.  

Rooting interests for this game would be easier to determine if the KC-Miami game was held first. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, wjag said:

Cleveland. I think Cleveland Browns has a significantly better chance of upending the Cleveland Ravens. 

I live in Houston now and have seen a lot of Texans games this rookie QB is pretty darn good , if they build this team the right way Texans will be running this division 

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Whatever happens from this point on...I blame Miami. 

If they didn't trot out a noodle armed QB that has zero clutch gene and they were able to handle business at home and win the division both the Dolphins and Bills would be playing in warmer Florida. And I would be there having fun in the sun all week. Now I'm stuck home and have to shovel snow tomorrow. Seriously, EFF the Fins. Screw everything up. 

If that happened, I probably would have done the same and traveled down there for the game.  I have family there that I miss anyways.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Freaking Tua screws everything up.🤣

It’s not Tua who screwed everything up it was Josh Allen by having an almost perfect second half ! 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Putin said:

Cleveland fans think it is a foregone conclusion they will win. 

Flacco has 8 INT in 5 games.

Stroud has 5 INT in 15 games. 

Cleveland D is for real and already has a win at Baltimore.  

Hoping Texans beat the Browns so I can listen to their fans lamenting life. The Flacco hype is so ridiculous.  

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, klos63 said:

How could they have played on Sunday? They obviously can't play on Sunday.

If the game were scheduled Saturday, they could have played on Saturday, and nothing would have been affected by weather.  At least this time around, the lake effect snow event in Orchard Park seems to be a one day affair.  If the lake effect snow had come today, then there might have been a chance for Buffalo to play tomorrow and still get a normal week in between games.  Granted, some lake effect events can be multi-day storms, but at least it would reduce the chances of saddling the Bills or their opponent with a disadvantage the following week.

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

How does this Miami homer idiot even have NFL credentials.  

It's so funny to see people who probably have never seen something like this in their life commenting on it. They are clueless 

For 90% of the commenters complaining, this would be the worst winter weather they have ever been a part of. This would have shut down where they are at for a week. It's only keeping us down for a day.

Expected snow totals just got updated to near 30" for Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, klos63 said:

How could they have played on Sunday? They obviously can't play on Sunday.

What I'm saying is if the lake effect was a one day event, as it was this weekend, the scheduling the game for Saturday with the option of moving to Sunday in the event of extreme weather, then you can get the game in whichever day is affected by weather without having to move the game to Monday.  Does that clear things up now?

5 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

If the game were scheduled Saturday, they could have played on Saturday, and nothing would have been affected by weather.  At least this time around, the lake effect snow event in Orchard Park seems to be a one day affair.  If the lake effect snow had come today, then there might have been a chance for Buffalo to play tomorrow and still get a normal week in between games.  Granted, some lake effect events can be multi-day storms, but at least it would reduce the chances of saddling the Bills or their opponent with a disadvantage the following week.

Late last Sunday everyone was insisting the Bills play this Sunday because they played the night game last week.

There is always something in a give and take world.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

It's so funny to see people who probably have never seen something like this in their life commenting on it. They are clueless 

For 90% of the commenters complaining, this would be the worst winter weather they have ever been a part of. This would have shut down where they are at for a week. It's only keeping us down for a day.

A previous soccer manager at the club I support fought long and hard against under soil heating at the stadium. His argument was there's no point having the pitch playable if the officials/coaches/fans can't get there to watch due to impassable roads etc.

It's the same argument with the dome. Fine, so the game could be played. But if no one can get to the stadium, then the dome doesn't make a difference.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BRH said:

We want Cleveland to play Baltimore if KC wins tonight.  Then we have a better chance of getting the AFCCG at home. 

If by some weird chance Miami wins tonight, then I think we want to play Houston for the right to play at Baltimore or, by an even weirder chance, for the right to host Miami in the AFCCG.  

Rooting interests for this game would be easier to determine if the KC-Miami game was held first. 

Put another way, if Houston wins we’re all gonna be Dolphins fans tonight and next week.  If Cleveland wins, we’ll just start getting ready for the Chiefs next week. 

I’m really not sure I can root for the Dolphins two weeks in a row.  So, go Browns. 

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I watch some nyc stations ion youtube, they were freaking out last week when then were expecting 2 to 3 inches of snow.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.