Game Postponed! - To be played Monday at 4:30pm

phypon

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

Others are mad but i’m elated! If the weather will be any better, I think that favors us.

You mean like a dome would favor us ? 

Edited by Putin
  • Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Buffalo routinely gets 2-3 feet of snow and its life as normal.  The reports online predict 12” for this weekend.  Less than Minny got.

.........Governor....Governor.....

This is a bunch of BS, capped off by a lie.

Snowfall forecasts are up to 30", twice what Minn got and having roads impassable is not life as normal.

Drop the political nonsense.

Now.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

The Steelers are now flying in tomorrow night, arriving at 7 pm.  I would think that getting their flight in safely and at a reasonable time had a little bit to do with the game being moved as well, so their fans can just ***** off with their comments.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BRH said:

So by this logic, every team coming off a bye or mini-bye should be favored in any game.

That isn't how it works.

This is the playoffs, elimination is at stake.  They should endeavor to keep things as equal so possible 

4 minutes ago, Putin said:

I don’t understand why people are against a dome  with a retractable roof ?

I don't understand why people think a dome of ANY kind would have gotten this game played tomorrow.

1 minute ago, BRH said:

I don't understand why this is so hard for people to grasp.

Many grasp it, then again acknowledging it would impede an agenda.

I hoped that the Bills would build a dome, but they didn't.  Great, still can't wait to get to the new stadium.

All this crazy stuff about the game being postponed has happened.  Great, I'll watch the Bills Monday.

Now it's all about the unfair advantage.  If the Bills win, great.  They just will have to suck it up and win the following Sunday.

I have a lot of family back in the Buffalo area.  I hope they all stay safe, even though I wanted the game to be played on Sunday.

It's not going to happen now, so it's no big deal.  It is what it is.

1 minute ago, saundena said:

This is the playoffs, elimination is at stake.  They should endeavor to keep things as equal so possible 

Still doesn't explain why we wouldn't be favored.

And anyway, it's my son's 21st birthday on Monday and when the game got moved, his amazing big sister and her friends chipped in and bought him a ticket to go with them.  (They weren't going to deal with tomorrow's weather.)  They asked if I wanted to go with them.  Nah, I've paid my dues -- I was at the first Houston playoff game on New Year's Day and the AFCCG against KC -- and I'm perfectly happy to watch this one from the warmth of my home in front of a big TV.  But I'm stoked that my son gets to experience this on his birthday.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Nobody is against it. It’s just that it isn’t going to happen so complaining about it is pointless.

Is it too late or can they still at least have a conversation about it and maybe reconsider?

29 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

The  league could have shown a little foresight.  Buffalo is the NFL City most likely to have weather that could force the postponement or relocation of a game.  Knowing that, the league could have scheduled Buffalo-Pittsburgh on a Saturday.  That way, if weather forced a postponement, they could still have played on a Sunday.

How could they have played on Sunday? They obviously can't play on Sunday.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.