Game Postponed! - To be played Monday at 4:30pm

phypon

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Right.

Here’s an idea….go throw snowballs at cars tomorrow. Because the cars will be parked, unoccupied, and not traveling on the roads.

Have fun!

With just how wrong the weather forcastors are around here all the time I bet the game could be played tomorrow… I think will get the wind and the cold but not the snow 

In 1935, a game between the Boston Redskins and Philadelphia Eagles was canceled due to rain and snow making the field unplayable. Bunch of softies back then, too. 

I’ll stand by what I posted before, if  you are moving the game until Monday, fine, but put it at 1 pm, in line with a standard game, during the daytime, on a holiday, which will also make it easier for people traveling. 

I don’t even have the day off of work, but it is still the better time.

7 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

This is supposed to be Buffalo dammit where we grab our lunch pail go out with short sleeves and brace the elements and we have some stupid govenor that doesn’t even live around here to tell us what’s good for us…. There’s no garuntee we’re even getting that snow…. We were supposed to get 4-8 inches over night I woke up this morning and we didn’t get squat 

😂

7 minutes ago, theRalph said:

Well…they’re sort of in charge of things like roads, airports, stadiums, etc.  And..um..public safety. The game wasn’t postponed for the teams’ sake.

It’s the governor… if she woulda just kept her pie hole shut we’d be playing football tomorrow 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.