Rodgers booted from the Pat Mcafee show for the rest of the season.

Gregg

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

Then he needs to do one of two things for Kimmel...

1) fire him

2) make him funny 

It's well known that Kimmell associates with all of the Hollywood elite, as some would say the cabal of Hollywood.

That whole house of celebrity could be in trouble if all the names came out.

This is no different than Kimmel saying Rodgers gets high, etc. 

It's just two idiots running their mouth.

Actually, no. It's not well known. You are the first person to suggest it. In fact Jimmy's rep is more family man than party animal. It's his job to shmooze Hollywood types. Curious of the use of "Some would say..." and "Cabal."  Who's the "some?" You obviously. And there is no pleasant meaning to the word cabal.  So just from your response here, it's obvious to me that you believe Rogers insinuation, and you want to bolster your argument by citing the vague "some would say" and "cabal."

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, boyst said:

It's well known that Kimmell associates with all of the Hollywood elite, as some would say the cabal of Hollywood.

Flush this bs to ppp.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, boyst said:

How? He didn't directly accuse Kimmel of being on Epsteins island. He didn't directly say Kimmel did anything illegal or wrong. And Epstein was never found guilty putting another spin on what was going on...

He led a line of statements which can be subject to opinions. 100% free speech. 

15 minutes ago, boyst said:

Then he needs to do one of two things for Kimmel...

1) fire him

2) make him funny 

This is no different than Kimmel saying Rodgers gets high, etc. 

It's just two idiots running their mouth.

Better loosen your tinfoil hat…seems a bit tight.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, boyst said:

I don't like either. I took it as him saying Kimmel's friends and associates who he rubs elbows with are all deep in the Epstein stuff.

I don't care what he said or if it's true but if Kimmell can go on TV and make fun of people then get butthurt when it's thrown back on him he needs to leave his job. Dude threatened legal action. He's a comic. He's supposed to be funny, he's not supposed to be a joke.

Do you really not know how crazy people are?? They hear it from Rodgers and they will think it’s true. Even if it’s .01% of people that’s still dozens if not hundreds that will preach Kimmel is a pedo because they heard a QB said it. I’m GLAD Kimmel destroyed Rogers. 

Did anyone notice who was laughing it up with Jeffrey watching young girls dancing? 🤔 

Edited by Breakout Squad
  • Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, boyst said:

He's too loud and too much of a production. Skip the theatrics and talk the sport. Steven a Smith, McAfee, all of them make me cringe. They're the Jim Kramer of sports world. 

I totally agree with the others like Stephen A Smith, but I find Pat much more fun, authentic, straight shooter.  Skip and all those other fools are all just fake laughs, fake rage, scripted arguments, and beyond stupid takes for the sake or creating "he said what" moments and bickering.  

Pat and the crew just are more straight shooters and talk sports like we talk sports with friends kind of dudes.  At least for me, but like anything, everyone has their own tastes and opinions.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, boyst said:

I don't know what this is about or care

McAfee is so douchey. If this has anything with Rodgers supposedly saying that Kimmel was on Epsteins island then it's shame. He never flipping said that and it was just construed.

Pathetic 

I mean he didn't say it. But he definitely inferred it. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

For anybody who didn't or doesn't listen to PM, Rodgers one hour segment was almost entirely dedicated to Aarons thoughts about Covid, Epstein, "The Media", etc. It was much more than the 10 minute clip. 

• Agree 1

I feel like several in this thread and elsewhere are missing the forest for the trees.

It's not about the specifics of what Rodgers did or didn't say. What he did or didn't infer.

It's about the fact that this whole interaction has resulted to ESPN -- a sports network -- devoting increasing amount of time on its airwaves to discussion of Jeffrey Epstein, anti-vax conspiracy theories, UFOs, and the petty bickering between two petty men. 

The entire network has recently been overshadowed by the sophomoric culture war debate between Rodgers and Kimmel. The Pat McAfee show and the network that airs it have become little more than the wrestling ring in which two giant egos are squaring off. It's silly, it's unproductive, and it's not good for business.

Regardless of which side of the argument you're on -- and it is a silly, thinly verbally veiled, dog whistle filled, culture war argument -- the bottom line is that the Pat McAfee show and ESPN each had to do what was best for business. Period.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Flush this bs to ppp.

Why? It's. Or political. Just because it's Kimmel vs Rodgers... It's like giant turd vs douche

29 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Actually, no. It's not well known. You are the first person to suggest it. In fact Jimmy's rep is more family man than party animal. It's his job to shmooze Hollywood types. Curious of the use of "Some would say..." and "Cabal."  Who's the "some?" You obviously. And there is no pleasant meaning to the word cabal.  So just from your response here, it's obvious to me that you believe Rogers insinuation, and you want to bolster your argument by citing the vague "some would say" and "cabal."

I don't use the word cabal. But the Hollywood group is tight knit and Kimmel himself has talked about his big parties often on Stern. He and the scrubs dude, among others host lavish parties. 

23 minutes ago, Fallser said:

Better loosen your tinfoil hat…seems a bit tight.

Uh. Cool?

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean he didn't say it. But he definitely inferred it. 

Which is 100% legal. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1

37 minutes ago, teef said:

it's amazing how invested some people are in this.  let it go for god's sake.

I'm at the doctor's office between two visits. Lots of time, sadly. I never expected people to give this much of a rats ass. 🤯

Edited by boyst

41 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It's pry the best for the Jets if Rodgers just stays off talk shows until he retires.  Of course he won't so the circus will continue.

Why in the world were they talking about that to begin with on a sports talk show?

Because Kimmel who has a son that's immune-compromised railed Rogers during the whole vaccine thing and Rogers is a petty douchebag and believes stupid things on the internet including easily faked leaked lists.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Which is 100% legal. 

It wouldn't be in the UK. If a court held that a reasonable person was like to interpret it way. But your defamation laws are much more laissez faire so maybe it would be over there. 

But even if it is legal it doesn't make it the right thing to do. 

Rodgers is a ####### though. I have always thought that about him, however great he was.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

Which is amazing to consider the ramifications on Kimmels show for the statements he makes, if you think about it. 

I am not familiar with his work beyond the odd short that pops up on youtube. But I am familiar with Rodgers' bullsh*t. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, boyst said:

Well, Kimmell chose a target who punched back. Big whoop.

Opinions like either has mean nothing in show business. They're just ratings to them. 

Yeah Rogers got made fun of for something he did do, so in response years later with no actual evidence he implies Kimmel is a pedophile. Yeah what a stand up guy.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, boyst said:

I'm at the doctor's office between two visits. Lots of time, sadly. I never expected people to give this much of a rats ass. 🤯

not for nothing boyst, but you seem to care the most.  i honestly thought it all fabricated, but the entire thing has taken a  strange turn.

44 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

Do you really not know how crazy people are?? They hear it from Rodgers and they will think it’s true. Even if it’s .01% of people that’s still dozens if not hundreds that will preach Kimmel is a pedo because they heard a QB said it. I’m GLAD Kimmel destroyed Rogers. 

Did anyone notice who was laughing it up with Jeffrey watching young girls dancing? 🤔 

Kimmel?

18 minutes ago, boyst said:

The dude brought up the former president without the need. He showed his colors. Few are defending Rodgers. Hell, Gugny defended Rodgers. 

Both sides are stupid.

Which is amazing to consider the ramifications on Kimmels show for the statements he makes, if you think about it. 

I wouldn’t say I defended Rodgers. 

I just don’t think the verbiage he used directly accused Kimmel of being on the list. 

He simply said that Kimmel was hoping the list wouldn’t come out. 

The history is that when Rodgers mentioned the list previously, Kimmel made fun of him - saying there was no such list. 

Did he know some would interpret it as an accusation?  Most likely. 

I commend his wordsmithing. 

But truth be told, I’ve always thought Rodgers was a douche and still do. 

The dude brought up the former president without the need. He showed his colors. Few are defending Rodgers. Hell, Gugny defended Rodgers. 

Both sides are stupid.

I just don’t think the verbiage he used directly accused Kimmel of being on the list. 

The history is that when Rodgers mentioned the list previously, Kimmel made fun of him - saying there was no such list. 

Both sides are stupid.

Both sides are stupid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

They are both HUGE douches, but it’s funny seeing the one triggered.

• Agree 2

I mostly see this in bars while I have lunch and the sound is down. For that I am thankful, but I am just sick of looking at Rodgers face. Always needing attention, that smug one is. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

4 times saying it.  But yeah. I don't think defended is fair but only one who was level headed from an outside perspective. 

Anyway this is my last post here on this thread

27 minutes ago, teef said:

not for nothing boyst, but you seem to care the most.  i honestly thought it all fabricated, but the entire thing has taken a  strange turn.

Sorry. I lied. Doctor's office is 2 hours late.... I had too much free time.

Ok now I'm done. 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Rico said:

They are both HUGE douches, but it’s funny seeing the one triggered.

Agreed. 

I have never found Kimmel funny or entertaining. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

55 minutes ago, DieHardFan said:

TO MODS: May have already been said (not reading through 4 pages of a TMZ worthy topic) but how is this any less wall worthy than

"Wyatt Teller's wife dishes on her difficult, non-working life"  ??????

Wyatt Teller is a former Bill so I left it where I assumed it would soon fall off the page.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Why in the world were they talking about that to begin with on a sports talk show?

The McAfee show often delves into “non-sports” topics, just as many other sports talk shows do.

Kimmel, the unfunny, black face wearing tool, went after Rodgers FIRST, back in 2021. So Rodgers was just defending himself from Kimmel’s attacks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, boyst said:

I don't know what this is about or care

McAfee is so douchey. If this has anything with Rodgers supposedly saying that Kimmel was on Epsteins island then it's shame. He never flipping said that and it was just construed.

Pathetic 

Not a huge Rogers fan but I'm in his corner on this one. F Kimmel

Edited by ALLEN1QB
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, todd said:

Rogers is such a d-bag. Can't wait until the Bills beat the crap out of the jets next year when he's their QB.

They better get him early because he's going to break again.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

The McAfee show often delves into “non-sports” topics, just as many other sports talk shows do.

Kimmel, the unfunny, black face wearing tool, went after Rodgers FIRST, back in 2021. So Rodgers was just defending himself from Kimmel’s attacks.

defending himself from a 2021 attack in 2024? 

or, hear me out, just attention seeking and picked this as a good drama du jour?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

defending himself from a 2021 attack in 2024? 

or, hear me out, just attention seeking and picked this as a good drama du jour?

I think it’s been an ongoing thing for a couple years now….that’s what I read online somewhere. But, as I said, Kimmel was the one who started it by attacking/ridiculing Rodgers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.