Wyatt Teller's wife dishes on her difficult, non-working life

stuvian

The Tellers 'hit it off' when Wyatt was playing college football at Virginia Tech, but, both Wyatt and Carly went their separate ways and didn't officially start dating until a year later, when he was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the 2018 NFL Draft. 

Quite frankly, I did not remember him.  Then I found this article...

Buffalo Bills: Ranking the worst trades made by Brandon Beane (buffalowdown.com)

At the time, the thought process certainly made sense for what the Buffalo Bills had and the idea to get at least something in return. However, Wyatt Teller would undoubtedly be an upgrade at either guard position and help this offensive line. That is why this trade ranks as the worst made by Brandon Beane as general manager with the Buffalo Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Quite frankly, I did not remember him.  Then I found this article...

Buffalo Bills: Ranking the worst trades made by Brandon Beane (buffalowdown.com)

The Wyatt Teller talk was all the rage here... ohh well, she has first world problems :) 

who cares family guy GIF

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Justin Timberlake Eye Roll GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Perfect!

2 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

This brat has never once had to worry about paying an adult bill. She has never had to go without anything from the time she left college. She is richer than 99% of society while possessing the social awareness of a toad. How oblivious do you have to be to write something like that?  Begging for sympathy on social media while living like royalty. 

I hope Wyatt got a prenuptial. She can get half his NFLPA retirement when he retires and has to make it on *gasp* less income.

Not sure if you guys are aware but she is just making a video following one of those annoying instagram/tiktok trends.

Like I am from Buffalo of course I eat wings, I am from buffalo of course I like snow....etc.etc...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

How does that make it any less whiny and tone deaf?  

because its a meaningless thing people have been doing.  

no one should be looking for anything meaningful out of it....its nothing more than that

• Like (+1) 1

What is a "WAG"?

Also, I'm sure she does have tough things in her life. There are way more problems in life than just money. In fact, tons of rich people are miserable and a lot of poor people are happy.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

This brat has never once had to worry about paying an adult bill. She has never had to go without anything from the time she left college. She is richer than 99% of society while possessing the social awareness of a toad. How oblivious do you have to be to write something like that?  Begging for sympathy on social media while living like royalty. 

There is a pretty decent chance her husband is going to have significant medical and potentially psychological issues after his is done playing and she is going to have to be his primary caretaker way way younger in life than if he wasn't playing football, while potentially largely raising a child by herself.

You have no idea if she actually wants to have this life or if she preferred to just have him be a normal person doing a normal job.

You're equating money with happiness and frankly you're doing the exact thing she is literally calling out. You don't know her, you are being judgey and doing the exact thing you are essentially accusing her of doing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Not sure if you guys are aware but she is just making a video following one of those annoying instagram/tiktok trends.

Like I am from Buffalo of course I eat wings, I am from buffalo of course I like snow....etc.etc...

Just like the “Allen isn’t the guy” trend on here then. 

1 hour ago, MJS said:

What is a "WAG"?

Wives And Girlfriends

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Does anyone here do Tik Toks? Post here so we can laugh at you

I do.  But they are boring work related stuff.  I may go weeks between posting one.  

Edited by Just Jack

7 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Wife And Girlfriend  

Well that doesn't make sense. Shouldn't it be W.O.G.? Wife OR Girlfriend? Nobody can be a wife AND girlfriend.

3 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Are we donating $77 to his charity?  Or $75 (his bills #)?

What will we donate for all these number 0 players these days!? Nyheim Hines better not ever need us to donate to him.

Edited by MJS
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Are we donating $77 to his charity?  Or $75 (his bills #)?

Both. I mean he could get cut at any time...

Also found this according to spotrac...

Wyatt Teller signed a 4 year, $56,800,000 contract with the Cleveland Browns, including a $5,631,500 signing bonus, $29,091,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $14,200,000.

I could even understand if Teller was on the practice squad or on an Undrafted FA contract, to have some concerns about the future. But I think I see 29 million reasons why I wouldn't.

Now this is pure speculation, but, this article also makes it sound like her family didn't struggle growing up either.

Anyways, with all that being said, with a 29 million dollar guaranteed salary, I think my response to getting cut would be the same as Ed Orgeron's firing. "What time do you want me to leave and what door do you want me out of, brother?' ”

Edited by letsgoteam

I’ll take that wife job and I can learn to like a male husband. First world problems.

Be quiet please. Pick up a hobby and tiktok about it. Take a remote job, if you actually have a skill. Most people don’t have a choice. Please go away. 

Edited by Since1981

2 hours ago, stuvian said:

Oh, gee, that's very tone deaf.  Would hate to read a piece like that written by a Bills players wife.

Yeah, we get it, Carly, your life is not all roses and sunshine.  You're gonna have to shield your kids from assumptions and pressure that they'll be athletic stars, and probably from nastiness if your team loses and your husband blew a play.  People make mean assumptions about you, too.  People are entitled and ask you for favors.

But cripes sake, Girl, unless you guys are just blowing through money stupidly and not investing or taking financial advice, you have NO worries about finances, zero, nada, set for life.  I'm sure you're worried about your husband getting injured, it's a tough game and we all saw what happened to Damar and to Damien Harris.

Think of all the spouses of first responders - EMTs, paramedics, firefighters, police officers - whose lives could change in an instant through malice or crazy or just bad luck being in the wrong place at the wrong time - and on top of that they still get to worry about the car payments and the mortgage or rent and whether they'll have enough for that expensive medicine the pediatrician wants to try for their daughter with a rare health condition or for their T1 Diabetes treatment.

Think of all your husband's teammates who came from bad family situations in bad parts of town and who have family or childhood friends who were shot, or who got into trouble with the law, not particularly because they're bad kids but because it was all around them and very hard to avoid.

Have some perspective, Chica.

54 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Crying about her difficult life from the custom-embroidered leather seats of her SUV.  Cry me a river, sweetie.

Pretty much, This.

1 hour ago, boyst said:

Wow so much hate for this poor girl. 

I have no hate for this girl.  But she's far from poor, and I have not much sympathy for her either.  She should strap on doing what you or your wife have to do for two weeks.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Oh, gee, that's very tone deaf.  Would hate to read a piece like that written by a Bills players wife.

Yeah, we get it, Carly, your life is not all roses and sunshine.  You're gonna have to shield your kids from assumptions and pressure that they'll be athletic stars, and probably from nastiness if your team loses and your husband blew a play.  People make mean assumptions about you, too.  People are entitled and ask you for favors.

But cripes sake, Girl, unless you guys are just blowing through money stupidly and not investing or taking financial advice, you have NO worries about finances, zero, nada, set for life.  I'm sure you're worried about your husband getting injured, it's a tough game and we all saw what happened to Damar and to Damien Harris.

Think of all the spouses of first responders - EMTs, paramedics, firefighters, police officers - whose lives could change in an instant through malice or crazy or just bad luck being in the wrong place at the wrong time - and on top of that they still get to worry about the car payments and the mortgage or rent and whether they'll have enough for that expensive medicine the pediatrician wants to try for their daughter with a rare health condition or for their T1 Diabetes treatment.

Think of all your husband's teammates who came from bad family situations in bad parts of town and who have family or childhood friends who were shot, or who got into trouble with the law, not particularly because they're bad kids but because it was all around them and very hard to avoid.

Have some perspective, Chica.

Pretty much, This.

I have no hate for this girl.  But she's far from poor, and I have not much sympathy for her either.  She should strap on doing what you or your wife have to do for two weeks.

this is a trend women are doing...

" i am a girl  from asheville, of course i wake up and drink wine by 9am"

"i'm a girl from asheville, of course my family grew up poor and now i live beyond my means "

"i'm a girl from asheville, of course ..."

it's satire exagerating all of the stereotypes of being whatever they're saying...

9 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

no, that doesn't mean anything. we have to call her "mid" insulting her looks because we can't do anything else. we have to insult her for being just some girl dating some guy who plays football without doing anything or herself without knowing her.

every reply to this who doesn't know the trend and just insulting her - it's a bigger reflection of the losers going after her.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Wow. People are very ignorant. “Non working life”? 

i was a floor, carpet installer. I would go in a house, move all the furniture, rip all the carpet up, install all the new carpet, put all the furniture back. Did it all without taking a break or eating lunch so I could get home at a decent time to have dinner with my family. Very physical job.

i always said my wife worked way harder than me. If I was home at 5-6 o’clock she had dinner for me and I was relaxing. She was still going doing stuff 8 or 9 at night. Same thing on the weekends. So was going all weekend doing stuff, I might be doing something around the house on Saturday, definitely watching football on Sunday. I was happy to get up and go to work and happy to get home. But I would not trade places with her, she worked way harder than I did!

All these people talking about she had money, let that be a lesson to you about money not making you happy. Very myopic take!

• Like (+1) 1

Life is hard all over, but she's doing herself no favors with her shallow complaints.  She's whining about annoyances not problems.  Her husband's success has largely insulated her from the worse problems the spouses of pro athletes face, so suggesting she would face the same issues as the wife of a marginal NFL player is just bad taste. 

She may have some very real problems, but if she has them, she's not describing them in this article, which is fine because they may very well be personal ones that aren't anybody else's business.   She just set herself up for criticism.   Maybe it's the whole point of social media ... just to out there so people "talk" about you.   It's like the old show business adage, "there's no such thing as bad publicity" updated for the 21st century.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.