Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

2 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I can't wait for Davis to be gone this offseason

We can't be sure it was his fault, but you don't see Allen miscommunicating that much with any other receiver. Between his lack of separation, drops, and wrong routes, the guy is a flat-out liability, I don't care how well he blocks downfield. 

• Like (+1) 1

It’s not a Bills game without an interception by Josh. Hopefully he got it out of his system. Eat the ball and take the fg. Wasted a great play by our defense. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Irish Dave said:

I would honestly rather have a boring solid QB than Allen and all his BS

That was 100% on Davis without a doubt…he just assumed Josh would be scrambling right I think.  If he runs a comeback or curl there it’s an easy td 

• Disagree 2

Just now, sven233 said:

Poyer so slow to react there........

Both safeties need to be replaced next year unfortunately.  What a hell of a run Poyer and Hyde has had.  Unreal really considering how we got them

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If Josh can explain these turnovers, okay. Or an analyst, former QB. 

Im usually at a loss, because they’re often so so stupid.

In need of a INT ratings system that takes all things into account.. like staring at your WR’s back and having no having no idea what he’s going to do so you just freak out and throw a catchable ball for the only defender in sight. So stupid. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

Gabe was gonna be wide open in the middle of the field. No idea why Josh threw it there. 

It sure looked like a miscommunication with Gabe Davis, which seems to happen every game.

• Agree 1