Steelers @ Ravens 4:30pm Game Thread

Process

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

True.  But in their 2012 SB run, they lost their final game, finished 10-6 and won the Wild Card and rolled on.  Harbaugh has seen losing the final game in both extremes.

I'd mostly be worried about the rust though being off for 2 weeks is a lot. I wouldn't he surprised if a team like the Rams upset San Francsico because of the same strategy. 

• Like (+1) 1

My absolute HATE for the steelers and their fans has me hating the Ravens even more for pretending that they care at all. 

I was hoping to be able to sleep tonight without having to worry about the Bills winning, Probably a long night into tomorrow night.

Go BILLS

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

F the Ravens I hope this comes back to bite them in the A$$ 

Hope they get bounced like the last time they got the number one seed and rested everyone in week 17.

Edited by UKBillFan
I think it was 17, not 18, back then

12 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Good point. Not sure, but I think there's a scenario where that could happen.

I just looked it up… PIT win, TEN win and BUF win = #7 seed for the Steelers and they come to Orchard Park next week.

• Thank you (+1) 1

If we can't win tomorrow there is no reason to believe we can win at KC, at Baltimore and at Miami to get to the Superbowl. 

Really no reason to sweat these games that much. If we don't win, I'm at peace with not making the playoffs. Maybe it leads to some change. 

Fortunately I think we roll tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Stroke 17 said:

My absolute HATE for the steelers and their fans has me hating the Ravens even more for pretending that they care at all. 

I was hoping to be able to sleep tonight without having to worry about the Bills winning, Probably a long night into tomorrow night.

Go BILLS

I think the Titans have a better chance beating the Jags. At least Vrabel will try to win. 

Ravens are just playing a non contact scrimmage here.

Just now, RiotAct said:

I just looked it up… PIT win, TEN win and BUF win = #7 seed for the Steelers and they come to Orchard Park next week.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about the Steelers. That D-Line is tough and while I think Rudolph will turn back into a pumpkin that Offense has looked better since he took over

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Hope they get bounced like the last time they got the number one seed and rested everyone in week 18.

Me too.  I'd rather not play them plus we would get an AFCCG at home if we made it that far.  People acting all mad that the Ravens are doing the right thing sitting there starters is just lol though.

Just now, dma0034 said:

I'm not sure how I'd feel about the Steelers. That D-Line is tough and while I think Rudolph will turn back into a pumpkin that Offense has looked better since he took over

I have absolutely no fear of the Steelers.

I don't know how you can watch this and be confident that the Steelers will win anything, including this game.  Of course it's a likely outcome, but this team is not talented.

1 minute ago, JMM said:

And...we're onto the Titans.....😔

Bills master of their own destiny.  Win, in as 2nd seed.  Only thing we should be wishing for.

Yes, would like….love for the bills to back into the playoffs and take the pressure off tomorrow nights game, but want 2nd seed!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.