Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

Wonder when they are gonna announce it's the prime time game on Sunday

9 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

Hoping they beat 4 seed and KC beats Miami setting up KC in our house and browns against ravens

That's exactly what I want. I think the Browns and Bills are the best bets to knock out the Ravens but we'll see

Just now, K12A17 said:

I like the idea of playing Saturday Night so we don't know if we have a safety net to get in. Getting the 2 seed is huge 

Saturday is great and if I’m the Ravens I prefer the Steelers over the Bills in the tournament. If we win, the Ravens will be forced to play for pride. Great teams hate losing any games. Too competitive. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Wonder when they are gonna announce it's the prime time game on Sunday

That's exactly what I want. I think the Browns and Bills are the best bets to knock out the Ravens but we'll see

I hear you on this. Logically it makes sense but screw the chiefs. I hope the dolphins destroy them at home. I’m also not afraid of the ravens. We’ve proven to be able to contain Lamar in the past

12 minutes ago, Andysplaylist said:

Apple is telling me Saturday at 7 for the game? True?

I dont think so. Id be shocked if it's not SNF. hopefully Apple knows though, cuz the less Collinsworth, the better.

• BuffaloBillyG changed the title to Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

Expect a tough game.  This would be the Bills' best win of the season (which is different from most dominant / impressive).  We've only beaten one good team on the road this season, KC, and the Chiefs are .500 at home this season (beating the Bengals today got them to .500).  Miami, on the other hand, is 7-1 at home this season.

Add in the stakes -- it could be 2 seed or out of the playoffs -- and that we're playing to win the division against a hated division rival, this would be our best win.

We've come a long way but this is everything here.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Only thing I don’t like about this is your giving a potential 7 seed an extra day of rest vs the #2 seed. Hopefully jags lose so this game is for the 4 seed

Also hopefully jags lose so we’re in 

31 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Only thing I don’t like about this is your giving a potential 7 seed an extra day of rest vs the #2 seed. Hopefully jags lose so this game is for the 4 seed

Colts or Indy Texans will play Saturday for the WC most likely. (HT to @Buftex for the correction!)

Edited by chongli

1 minute ago, harryS said:

Expect a tough game.  This would be the Bills' best win of the season (which is different from most dominant / impressive).  We've only beaten one good team on the road this season, KC, and the Chiefs are .500 at home this season (beating the Bengals today got them to .500).  Miami, on the other hand, is 7-1 at home this season.

Add in the stakes -- it could be 2 seed or out of the playoffs -- and that we're playing to win the division against a hated division rival, this would be our best win.

We've come a long way but this is everything here.   

At least we will know before kickoff whether it’s an elimination game or just a matter of seed (#2 or 6 or 7)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, Cugalabanza said:

At least we will know before kickoff whether it’s an elimination game or just a matter of seed (#2 or 6 or 7)

I like that from a fan perspective. However, if we clinch a playoff spot before the game, I don’t trust us to play as well. It seems like Allen and this team are best with their backs against the wall. The number two seed is still important, and I don’t want them to play flat knowing they’re in. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.