23 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Welp, suddenly I feel like partying tonight 🤣:beer: 

😁👍🍸🚬🍸🚬🍸🚬🍸🍸🍸🍸🚬

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

You got that ***** right.  Credit where credit is due.  Fans calling for a loss in 2nd quarter.  Blaming McD for every idiotic play.  FFS. 

Everything is McDermott's fault. It is utterly ridiculous. There are things this season where he was responsible - including losing the first Pats game with his blitz heavy plan for Mac Jones. But in the GDTs most folks can't wait to say "coaching", "coaching, "coaching." Whereas what I saw today is an offense that dropped balls, a special teams that blew a punt coverage and a Quarterback that failed to see a wide open receiver in the endzone after a perfectly executed rub and threw into double coverage on a single defender deep shot.

Coaching. Seriously. It is just people who have an agenda.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

Why did the Bills call a TO at the end, after JA got a 1st down, and the other Allen came in? Not a big deal I guess, but it seemed very unnecessary, and dumb.

Just making sure everybody is on the same page with the QB change and there are going to be no unexpected disasters with snap counts, exchanges, personnel, formations, etc.

There was zero downside and nothing dumb about it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

This is not my normal I hate McDermott rant...

But I am tired of him being satisfied with games we win when they're like today's game. This easy going satisfied feeling doesn't cut it for a ***** show game. 

To be fair, you play to the win the game - we won the game, I'm waaaaaay more satisfied that if we had lost 🤣 :beer: 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, Goin Breakdown said:

McD saying Brady and the Offense made good adjustments. I just don't see that as true. 

O definitely better in the second half. Taking the ball out of Allen’s hands on 3rd and 1 is a joke. We have a WR problem just like last year though. We are basically in the same position with Diggs, Davis and Shakir. I think everyone would be happy if we had Beas and Brown over Harty and Shakir right now. 😂 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

But I am tired of him being satisfied with games we win when they're like today's game. This easy going satisfied feeling doesn't cut it for a ***** show game. 

That’s a standard NE game from this year no matter who they’re playing to be fair…that defense can play and the offense blows a 1-2 score game nearly every week 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

The thing we have to worry about now is the Chiefs already have nothing to play for. The Raiders loss today means they lost the division and the Chiefs have already clinched and just playing for seeding

Everything I’ve read says Chiefs haven’t clinched yet. Broncos can still catch them. 

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

this reminds me of that "The Bills were lucky to win " thread from last week. I think it is logical to want to eliminate mistakes and improve on things moving forward. But to disparage a win meh It's just not my thing. Winning ugly Counts the same as pretty just sayin'

They made enough plays to win. Do I wish they had played mistake free? certainly.  Then I wouldnt need xanax

lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That’s a standard NE game from this year no matter who they’re playing to be fair…that defense can play and the offense blows a 1-2 score game nearly every week 

Bill’s team laydown for no one. 

Just now, Tulsabillsfanz said:

Everything I’ve read says Chiefs haven’t clinched yet. Broncos can still catch them. 

True dat. 

48 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Glad we win. Passing game looks like garbage & Brady, Allen & Diggs did not look good. Need to fix it fast.

So you thought the O line, particularly the interior O line looked good?  IMO they were awful and the primary cause of the poor offensive showing today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.