Bengals at Steelers - Saturday 23rd December 2023 - Game thread

UKBillFan

11 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

the nbc brodcast seems to have some issues.  Lot of artifacts and the picture is not sharp.  Anyone else experiencing this?  My antenna signal is 99% and the commercials are perfect.

very weird.

Is it better now , because mine is best I’ve seen all year.. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 97bills said:

Is it better now , because mine is best I’ve seen all year.. 

I switched to peacock.  Will go back and check

yea it is better.  The peacock broadcast is dark and the nbc broadcast is bright and sharp

Edited by MikePJ76

4 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

We still want the Bengals to beat the Chiefs next week

Don't think so, not at this stage. The Chiefs have the Raiders and Chargers left, excluding the Bengals. In all likelihood that would see them with eleven victories; defeat against the Bengals would see them at 11-6 which would clinch the division for them anyway. The more the Bengals lose the better, unless we really think the Bills will win out and the Dolphins will drop another. I'd prefer to be making the play offs a certainty rather than going all in on a higher seeding right now.

Edited by UKBillFan

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Don't think so, not at this stage. The Chiefs have the Raiders and Chargers left, excluding the Bengals. In all likelihood that would see them with eleven victories; defeat against the Bengals would see them at 11-6 which would clinch the division for them anyway. The more the Bengals lose the better, unless we really think the Bills will win out and the Dolphins will drop another. I'd prefer to be in that going all in on a higher seeding right now.

I mean I really think the Bills win the division and with the Chiefs one game up that would be a tie-breaker for the 2 seed

32 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Picture quality on the peacock stream is 🔥

Thanks. Forgot.

“Clearly” a difference. 

Have Paramount and Peacock, been watching games on cable broadcast all season. 😳

Edited by I am the egg man

10 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

We still want the Bengals to beat the Chiefs next week

If they lose today, absolutely. That would give us a seeding advantage over the Chiefs if we end up winning the division. If the Jaguars and Chiefs lose one more game each we're likely to be the #2 seed (assuming we win out). After all that happened this season that would be a miraculous result.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

If they lose today, absolutely. That would give us a seeding advantage over the Chiefs if we end up winning the division. If the Jaguars and Chiefs lose one more game each we're likely to be the #2 seed (assuming we win out). After all that happened this season that would be a miraculous result.

Honestly it feels like a scenario that going back to the night they lost to denver the worlds biggest homer could not even muster up.

the next 3 weeks in the afc seems like anything can happen and nothing would be a surprise.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.