Bills at Chargers Pregame Thread

BillsFan619

42 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

It's really sort of weird to hear you guys talking about Peacock or how is any game broadcasted in general.

Here in Europe I just buy gamepass on DAZN and can watch all NFL games all year long. It's not cheap (EUR 190), but it's all in one and I don't have to care. Interesting that it seems easier to watch outside US than inside.

Yep it's the same here in Canada as well.

Must be just an American thing with the subscriptions 

My hope for tonight, they run behind that big irish guy and that brown guy on the right side.

Keep the game at 3rd and 3 ish and let allen make simple efficient plays to move the chains and use the clock.

Have to think if they get a double digit lead in the first half the chargers will just go through the motions.....

the prototypical ricky watters "for who, for what" scenario.

I am not drunk, but something big is going to happen tonight. 

Josh Allen will set the single-game record for passing yards

or James Cook will set the single-game record for rushing yards.

From Google: 

Vikings RB Adrian Peterson set the NFL single-game rushing record with 296 yards and three touchdowns against the Chargers on Nov. 4 2007. Peterson also set an NFL record for rushing yards in a half with 253 rushing yards in the second half.

Edited by Draconator
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Off topic question, but what happened to all of Josh Allen's TV ads? Seemed like we saw them alot at the beggining of the season, but nothing lately 

They got buried with Josh and the Bills watch them resurface and become more frequent as the Bills get back into Playoff position.

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Off topic question, but what happened to all of Josh Allen's TV ads? Seemed like we saw them alot at the beggining of the season, but nothing lately 

Wonder why they stopped running the Von Miller / Diggs ad too haha. 

Advertisers were slow to include Allen because of the national narratives. It would only make sense they would be finicky if the Bills played poorly. 

I do see him on many graphics on websites and so on, but those probably have a shorter decision cycle than TV ads. 

Only thing that worries me is that the hype on the Bills has been nonstop since last Sunday and they tend to get full of themselves. On the other hand we lose and we’re basically out so we don’t have the luxury of taking a game off. GO BILLS!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.