SNF: Ravens at Jags

RiotAct

• Simon pinned this topic
9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Collinsworth is such a dill weed 

Dill is a very useful little herb.  Where would Dill Pickles be without Dill?  Gives a warm buttery flavor to stuffed baked potatoes and potato salad.  Salmon with dill sauce and lemon risotto.  I’m getting hungry, thanks to thinking about dill weed.

Collinsworth, on the other hand, does not make me hungry.  In fact now I’m wondering if he he could serve as a diet aid

15 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Who do we want to win?

Ooh good question.  I think we have very little chance at the #1 seed, so probably Baltimore

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Trevor Lawrence still looks like a horse

Zay Jones actually looks like an NFL WR

Cris Collinsworth sounds like a horse.  Or maybe a mule.

1 minute ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

braising in that foul brew. let em have it. so gross

What makes it gross?  No filtration system?

7 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Seriously who do we want to win? 

A Jaguars defeat would drag them back into the play off fight, but they have the tiebreak over the Bills and have a run in of at Bucs, vs Panthers, at Titans. They should be 2-1 at least which would take them to 10-7 and  ahead of the Bills if they lose one more.

Admittedly, even if the Ravens win, they go to the 49ers next, and a loss there would mean they would have to go all in against the Dolphins for the one seed. But perhaps that’s what we want - assurance they will have to commit to that game?

So probably Jags to win. But not as important as it was for the Lions, Bears, Titans and Jets to win this week. One out of four ain’t bad, I suppose…

ETA - Considering the London game, nothing would bring me greater pleasure of knocking the Jags out of the play off spots, outside of taking the East.

Edited by UKBillFan

Lamar Jackson looking a bit Allen-esque there with escaping multiple times to complete a pass across his body back to the middle of the field

6 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

I am hoping Baltimore wins because I don't want the chiefs to get the 1 seed.

This is kind of where I am

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.