Week 15, Cowgirls v. Bills - GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Josh and Stef get their automatic game balls.  I am also elevating "I'm Rick" James Cook ",BIATCH!" to automatic game ball status.  Can't say enough about what this young man has meant to the Bills offense since Dorchebag was sacked.  The offense now runs through Cook.

Game ball to the entire team. This was a complete beatdown of one of the best teams in the NFL.  Total domination, total annihilation, awesome job!  

Sean McDermott - It hurts me to say this, but I must give credit where credit is due.  I can't allow my animus against him to stay my hand here.  He had the team completely ready and prepared to play today.  Well done, chapeau to you, sir.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

I was sort of ready for Dallas to come out of halftime with Adjustments and us to take the gas off. But Mcd message was to go for the kill shot. 

I can’t say I was unhappy with any way this game played out other than maybe the drops.

Go Bills! Can’t wait for next weekend!

Sorry Game Balls for everyone! 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

James Cook and the OL deserve the most credit,  but I'd just give it to the entire team,  including the coaching staff.  They pretty much destroyed the Cowboys in every aspect of the game. 

Josh isn't inactive on those runs though, dude commits on those fakes he knows how much teams fear him as a runner also for good or bad he has no fear about threatening a block or probably even giving one.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Josh isn't inactive on those runs though, dude commits on those fakes he knows how much teams fear him as a runner also for good or bad he has no fear about threatening a block or probably even giving one.

On several occasions I saw Cowboy defenders continue to focus on Allen even AFTER he handed the ball off.  Quinn couldn't believe that Brady and the Bills would run the ball 5 times straight. Of course D coordinators are not going to let Cook and the Bills run the ball down their throats with 8 minute TD drives.  But when they try to take away the run moving their safety to the line, watch out because Allen is going to cook.  The Bills are rapidly approaching a pick your poison offense.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

On several occasions I saw Cowboy defenders continue to focus on Allen even AFTER he handed the ball off.  Quinn couldn't believe that Brady and the Bills would run the ball 5 times straight. Of course D coordinators are not going to let Cook and the Bills run the ball down their throats with 8 minute TD drives.  But when they try to take away the run moving their safety to the line, watch out because Allen is going to cook.  The Bills are rapidly approaching a pick your poison offense.

It's an indicator of how terrifying Allen is as both a scrambling passer/runner and called runner. The possibility of him having the ball and them getting that wrong is terrifying. Also I'd have to double check I remember in a previous game maybe it was Jets or Eagles, but on some of these Allen will be out wide near Cook almost like an option play. I swear one day it's actually going to happen and Allen is getting the ball back most likely on a run a pass would be insane for the blocking.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

Is everyone on board with Spencer Brown now?

Not quite yet. This game played to his strength, which is run blocking. He needs to at least hold his own as a pass blocker, and we haven't seen him do that consistently yet. Allen makes his line look good, always has. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.