Dallas @ Buffalo Game Thread - 1st Half

Simon

Just now, Einstein said:

This was a throwaway comment during the first half broadcast but I think it says a lot.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We all know what happened when we let a player pick the offensive coordinator! Ā Seriously though Iā€™ve been very impressed with Brady. Ā If we get our receivers to stop dropping balls this offense would be unstoppableĀ 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

It's kind of ironic way of thinking, we're doing so well right now if you ***** it up you should be fired.

Iā€™ve understood both sides of the coin for that processā€¦ Never been adamant that it should or should not happen as there was still just under half a season to unfoldā€¦

Ā 

Again, season is on the line right now. Time to follow up on the ā€œDonā€™t blinkā€ mantra... Especially given the results of some of todays games.Ā 

• Agree 1

Just now, biggerdaddynj said:

My DVR fā€™ed up and I missed the first fā€™ing half. Ā I was so pumped. Ā That said, Iā€™ll miss the entire first half if I was guaranteed that the Bills would be up 21-3. Ā Fā€™ING A** BILLS! Ā Iā€™ll rewatch but it wonā€™t be awesome!

In that case you might want to F up your second half recording too.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Ā 

We need to keep playing that way every play of every game, and hope to get lucky and get into the playoffs. NOBODY will want to play the GOOD Bills.Ā 

Ā 

Itā€™s a shame we are where we are, but no crying over spilled milk

Ā 

Ā 

If we win out we are in. There's like a dozen different games that would have to go against us for that not to happen.

Ā 

The way I see it is we close this one out, handle our business against two inferior opponents, and then the playoffs start in Miami.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

I'm ready for bug game Gabe too, where has that guy been?Ā  Ā He has been a hell ofca blocker for Cook though

Great blocking indeed. Ā Definitely the biggest thing we look for in a number two receiver! Ā Iā€™d love to see big game Gabe show up too!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.