When does the NFL come out with fines, I'm curious if crybaby Kermit mahoms and Andy Reed get fined?

Fines definitely should be coming down on both of them. It’s funny as I read on the Chief’s site that some fans said Mahomes was venting on his offensive coordinator and that no referee was near him during his rant. Some of their fans shot back that he was definitely yelling at the refs and there was a referee about three feet away from him. So hilarious to get some blinded fan’s take on it.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Josh Allen will be fined $32,689 and suspended 2 games for striking Patrick Mahomes in the chest after the game. Buffalo will be assessed a personal foul against the Cowboys at the beginning of every 1st half possession.

And the Pats* will get a compensatory pick and Tremaine Edmunds will somehow become a year younger.

• Haha (+1) 5

26 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Josh Allen will be fined $32,689 and suspended 2 games for striking Patrick Mahomes in the chest after the game. Buffalo will be assessed a personal foul against the Cowboys at the beginning of every 1st half possession.

Nope, they just assigned us Wrolstad against the Cowboys instead. The kiss of death. :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Lowered his head for a hit on a run, he's feeling a type of way about it.

4 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Based on the fine:

Impermissible Use of the Helmet/Launching (2nd offence) 

thanks for the info.  44k for a guy on his first contract seems stiff, even for a second offense.  

I was kidding in my earlier post but considering the poster boy and his coach spoke at length about what an embarrassing moment this was for the league….  Reality is, they should be fined or punished substantially.  If the league let’s them get away with a slap on the wrist then everyone can let it rip.

21 minutes ago, f0neguy said:

I was kidding in my earlier post but considering the poster boy and his coach spoke at length about what an embarrassing moment this was for the league….  Reality is, they should be fined or punished substantially.  If the league let’s them get away with a slap on the wrist then everyone can let it rip.

Why? KC for last 5 years has got away with a lot of things other teams not based in Tampa Bay could not get away with.

18 minutes ago, boater said:

Reid and Mahomes lightened up their rhetoric on Monday. We'll soon see if that does them any good.

Corrections and apologies are almost always on back pages of news.

2 hours ago, Sestak4ever said:

Fines definitely should be coming down on both of them. It’s funny as I read on the Chief’s site that some fans said Mahomes was venting on his offensive coordinator and that no referee was near him during his rant. Some of their fans shot back that he was definitely yelling at the refs and there was a referee about three feet away from him. So hilarious to get some blinded fan’s take on it.

Yeah that never happens here.  Bills fans always take the high road.  In fact, I rarely remember anyone saying anything about the officiating on this forum. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, teef said:

what in the world did breece hall do in week 13?

https://sports.yahoo.com/breece-hall-responds-43k-nfl-223111345.html#:~:text=New York Jets running back,place early in the game.

New York Jets running back Breece Hall was fined $43,709 for a hit that left Atlanta Falcons DB A.J. Terrell in concussion protocol after a Week 13 game. Hall was perturbed by the NFL's decision to dock him a significant amount of money for the play that took place early in the game.

• Like (+1) 1

If Mahomes had been flagged for his over the top raging on the refs, maybe he gets fined. But, he said he regrets his actions, so all is apparently good for him with the leagues Overlords.

Let’s see what happens when someone goes off like that on a ref next time. Will they get cut the same slack?

🤔

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

If Mahomes had been flagged for his over the top raging on the refs, maybe he gets fined. But, he said he regrets his actions, so all is apparently good for him with the leagues Overlords.

Let’s see what happens when someone goes off like that on a ref next time. Will they get cut the same slack?

🤔

Sunday should be fun. Do the refs help golden boy who just called them out for making a good call or do they help the former owner in BB?

Another thing no one mentions is that Mahomes didn't go ballistic until they failed on their subsequent downs...then he lost it.

So if he would've managed to deliver in the chances he had after that call, he wouldn't have made a big deal about it. 

Mahomes is a fraud, and more and more people will start to see it as things don't go his way.

21 hours ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

In this case, the NFL will be fine with it.

I don't think they could withstand the public seeing them let Mahomes and Reid slide.  And I'm sure they already have discussed the image issue with them so they will be fined and somewhere a gofund me gets setup that raises the fine amounts and I wouldn't be surprised if the team and maybe nfl itself has funds sent to it as anonymous donations.  Or if Mshomes has some foundation setup then he pays his fine and over course of year his foundation gets donations equal to his fine

.  With Reid likely something similar or the Cheifs can just say he earned some bonus in his contract.  Heck he could win a poker game at a private game with the owners.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-fines-andy-reid-patrick-171724123.html#:~:text=The NFL has fined both,unplanned catch-and-lateral.

On the play in question, receiver Kadarius Toney was clearly offside. The only plausible complaint would be that he was lined up offside throughout the game, and the officials said and did nothing until the game was on the line. That definitely invites suspicion from the tinfoil-hat crowd.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-fines-andy-reid-patrick-171724123.html#:~:text=The NFL has fined both,unplanned catch-and-lateral.

On the play in question, receiver Kadarius Toney was clearly offside. The only plausible complaint would be that he was lined up offside throughout the game, and the officials said and did nothing until the game was on the line. That definitely invites suspicion from the tinfoil-hat crowd.

Free speech, as it turns out, ain't free.........We've asked the league for the specific standard that applies to fines for coaches and for players. In the past, the NFL had said that players will be fined only when their comments attack the integrity of the officials. Mahomes did not seem to do that.

Oh get over it, he went completely overboard in what he did and getting fined was obviously going to happen. Besides I'd say you could make the case he absolutely attacked their integrity with how he talked about the call.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.