Week 14, Bills v. Chefs - GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Josh gets his automatic game ball, barely.  I'm revoking Stef's automatic game ball, he had multiple drops and 0 impact.

"I'm Rick" James Cook ",BIATCH!!" - Only guy on offense that showed up today.  Brady inexplicably stopped using him in the 2nd half, or we cruise to an easy victory.

Taron Johnson - Huge tackles, fumble recovery, he was a madman.

AJ Epenesa - The early INT was HUGE, too bad AJ was injured for the rest of the game.

Leonard Floyd - Held relentlessly all game long, never got a call.  Hit Pat the Rat's arm on the 4th down to cause the ball to flutter harmlessly to the turf.

Tyler Bass "o-Matic" - Made both field goals and won the game for us today.

WHO YA GOT??

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Barely? Without Allen today we lose this game.

Josh had a number of bad plays to go along with the good.  While it wasn't his fault that Brady had major brain cramps in the 2nd half getting away from Cook and the run, the INT, the sack on 3rd and 27, etc. almost cost us the game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

26 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Martin had some good punts.  The 17-17 punt that went 50 yards and landed out of bounds was huge.  Neal might be worst gunner in the League right now.  Even on good hangtime punts, he’s 20 yards from punt returner. 

The one with the huge return cost him a game ball.  It was another down the middle special.  Before that, he had good punts, and that last one was a beaut.

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Josh gets his automatic game ball, barely.  I'm revoking Stef's automatic game ball, he had multiple drops and 0 impact.

"I'm Rick" James Cook ",BIATCH!!" - Only guy on offense that showed up today.  Brady inexplicably stopped using him in the 2nd half, or we cruise to an easy victory.

Taron Johnson - Huge tackles, fumble recovery, he was a madman.

AJ Epenesa - The early INT was HUGE, too bad AJ was injured for the rest of the game.

Leonard Floyd - Held relentlessly all game long, never got a call.  Hit Pat the Rat's arm on the 4th down to cause the ball to flutter harmlessly to the turf.

Tyler Bass "o-Matic" - Made both field goals and won the game for us today.

WHO YA GOT??

Leonard Floyd for pressuring Mahomes on 4th down forcing an incompletion. Huge play 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, DuckyBoys said:

sherfield for drawing a holding call and extending the drive  Was his biggest contribution of the season  

Didnt he also catch like a 35 yard pass this game?

Who caused the fumble, I forgot but that killed a KC drive.

I'm honestly giving my gameball to McD this week.  He took a lot of heat and had a good plan against KC.  Kept our struggling O in the game.

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

I'm honestly giving my gameball to McD this week.  He took a lot of heat and had a good plan against KC.  Kept our struggling O in the game.

Benford ripped it out, TJ fell on it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

RIP Frank Wycheck

Cook

43 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yup he and Harry made some plays today that helped us win.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.