12/10/23 Week #14 GAMEDAY Bills at Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yes because the Eagles played such a clean game.

Don’t shoot the messenger. Nationally we are no longer the lovable Bills. 

We’ve gone from “If my team can’t do it I want the Bills to win” and “The Bills are my spirit animal”…to “eff those guys.” And “what a joke”. And it’s not just fans of the Eagles or in the division. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

So we want the Bengals and not the Colts?

2 hours ago, Low Positive said:

That's a tough call, but I guess it would be preferable to pull the Colts back to the pack. 

2 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

Yes, but then will be rooting for Bengals to drop games down the line. 

The different models that ppl have run slightly indicate that Bengals over Colts would be preferable. I don’t think there is a bad outcome from this game.

• Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

We’ve gone from “If my team can’t do it I want the Bills to win” and “The Bills are my spirit animal”…to “eff those guys.” And “what a joke”. And it’s not just fans of the Eagles or in the division. 

I don't care, if we can find a way to get there and everyone wants to hate us good ***** em, we've been getting ***** on all year and having to deal with this crap if they can't see that, that's there problem.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

Agree. I think the Lions hold the "if my teams doesn't win I'm rooting for the..." banner now.

With all going on with he Bills they went for darlings to the butt of all jokes....and they deserve it at the moment.

• Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, zow2 said:

According to Shefter,   McDermott has Von as ACTIVE today.  Unless there's pressure to change his mind over the next 3.5 hours..

***** mindbogling.  McMediocre is a bloody hypocrite.  

AJ makes plays.  When the Bills play Von, the other team only needs to worry about 10.  That is Joe Marino's opinion as well.  Not only is Von a non factor, he often compromises gap integrity or runs himself out of plays.

Von is mediocre, at best.  Mediocre.  Just like 6-6  Just like taking a knee.  Just like McMediocre

Lead, Follow, or Get The Hell Out Of The Way.

Josh ***** Allen is the new sheriff.

step aside McMediocre, better yet, go paint Dallas red, the whole ***** town.

Josh Allen is running ***** now

• Eyeroll 2

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

***** mindbogling.  McMediocre is a bloody hypocrite.  

AJ makes plays.  When the Bills play Von, the other team only needs to worry about 10.  That is Joe Marino's opinion as well.  Not only is Von a non factor, he often compromises gap integrity or runs himself out of plays.

Von is mediocre, at best.  Mediocre.  Just like 6-6  Just like taking a knee.  Just like McMediocre

Lead, Follow, or Get The Hell Out Of The Way.

Josh ***** Allen is the new sheriff.

step aside McMediocre, better yet, go paint Dallas red, the whole ***** town.

Josh Allen is running ***** now

McD won’t sit his seasoned vets, doesn’t matter how bad they’re playing. 

5 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Obviously the bills game is in all reality the only game that really matters…there are lots of other AFC match ups today to keep tabs on:

Jaguars vs. Browns

Texans vs. Jets

Colts vs. Bengals

Broncos vs. Chargers

With all the negativity and frustration surrounding this team, it’s important to keep perspective that our boys are still in the thick of it, and we only have a handful of weeks guaranteed left to enjoy.

Instead of harping on the head coach, or ragging on the roster or its construction, enjoy the ride and find some entertainment in the game and the circumstances, although we can agree they aren’t ideal. 

Go Bolded but mostly, GO BILLS!

We 100% on wanting the Bengals to win? Not sure the switch to Browning is as disastrous as we thought and I just can’t see the Colts continuing to win. 

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

We 100% on wanting the Bengals to win? Not sure the switch to Browning is as disastrous as we thought and I just can’t see the Colts continuing to win. 

No it isn’t entirely clear. A muddy situation but a loss to either team works. Bengals have a tougher run down the stretch (Vikings, Steelers, Chiefs, Browns)  As opposed to the colts (Steelers, Falcons, Raiders, Texans) 

Theyll both be dropping games down the stretch IMO 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

If the switch to Browning isn’t as disastrous as people thought, what does that say about Joe Brrr?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

I was reaaaaallllly hoping that all the gaffes this week would be righted with Von watching this one at home. 

Between Von, Beane’s doubling down on his character, McD’s 9/11 speech, Lawson getting into it with fans, and Kelce calling out Phillips, the Bills are no longer the fun and feel good team to root for. 

Not necessarily speaking for the Bills fan base. I mean from the outside in, other forums have started to turn their perception of this team. 

I'm sorry but the optics on this are bad 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

We talked about it during the week,,, yeah zero chance the Bills leave this game with an officiating advantage. None.  It's a lock there will be holding on the O-Line that will negate big gains.  They will have to overcome it.  If the Refs want to call all the "handsy" stuff on Bills DB's they better call it both ways.

They won't though. We've all seen the movie script. I just don't have a good attitude about this one. Or maybe any of them at this point. 

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Even if this is true, why are we supposed to care? It was like how the Patriots used to see us as the lil’ brothers for a decade. What did that get us? Slapped around twice a year. 

Other teams fans can have their opinions. Doesn’t bother me one iota. Look how fast the Bengals fans went from being brothers and friends to wanting to stomp us into the ground and taking great pleasure in it when they did. 

None of this matters. 

16 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I'm sorry but the optics on this are bad 

For whom? And why should we care? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

Refs better behave today and call fair game. Any bias will be highly scrutinized. no critical calls today.  

Scrutiny has never deterred biased refereeing in the past. You can see why. Fans scream, media figures tut tut, then it's all forgotten. Money changes hands, and all is well in corruption land. 

• Like (+1) 2

Someone needs to get an ambulance to geha with a vacuum. Eric wood and Sal  need their stomachs pumped because they have spent 20 minutes slurping every drop of McDermott.

It's going to be annoying when McDermott is canned and they come out and say that they saw he lost the team after Denver etc.

Flip it to the other dude who's the full in for John Murphy, Chris Brown? and he is clearly much more grounded saying it was a character attack and leaving it at McDermott is a good man. Not overdoing it like Wood who dialed to 12 or Sal who was at. 9.5

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Cynthia Frelund on NFL Game Day:  Bills right now, 27% chance for playoffs, win today, 45% chance, lose 11%.  WWII game babyyyyy, MUST WIN!!! 

This^^^.  Araiza was cut immediately.  Playing Von exposes the lie behind McDummy's whole persona.

Every remaining game is a playoff game for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.