12/10/23 Week #14 GAMEDAY Bills at Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Bills 
vs

McD, KC, Refs

its a lot

We talked about it during the week,,, yeah zero chance the Bills leave this game with an officiating advantage. None.  It's a lock there will be holding on the O-Line that will negate big gains.  They will have to overcome it.  If the Refs want to call all the "handsy" stuff on Bills DB's they better call it both ways.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The whole discussion on ESPN pre-game this morning was about McDermott not having his finger on the pulse of the team or a feel.  I also didn't realize he and Allen are not very close (but that's another topic for another day - Brady and Belichek weren't exactly good buddies either)..

But regarding Von, if Terry Pegula had any balls whatsoever he'd step in and say..."sit the guy today", and walk out.

Can’t the Bill’s just make him inactive today?

6 minutes ago, zow2 said:

We talked about it during the week,,, yeah zero chance the Bills leave this game with an officiating advantage. None.  It's a lock there will be holding on the O-Line that will negate big gains.  They will have to overcome it.  If the Refs want to call all the "handsy" stuff on Bills DB's they better call it both ways.

Isn't it sad we have to worry about the outcome being determined on what the refs decide to call today 

• Like (+1) 2

Just plainly going to state it. This is a cross roads game. Today starts the rise or fall of the Buffalo Bills 2023 season and beyond. 

A win and they stay very alive and in the thick of things. Narrative is they banded together in adversity.

A loss and they are sitting with a losing record with 4 games to play. Narrative is the circus of the Dunne piece, Von's distraction and even the Lawson/Eagle fan situation show how this team is discombobulated and lacks leadership at the top. 

• Like (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

This^^^.  Araiza was cut immediately.  Playing Von exposes the lie behind McDummy's whole persona.

The difference is Araiza was only publicly accused by a shady lawyer after a year of police investigation failed to turn up any conclusive evidence, whereas Von was actually arrested after police were called immediately afterward and physical evidence was observed right away. 

…Hey wait a second. 🤔

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

According to Shefter,   McDermott has Von as ACTIVE today.  Unless there's pressure to change his mind over the next 3.5 hours..

I was reaaaaallllly hoping that all the gaffes this week would be righted with Von watching this one at home. 

Between Von, Beane’s doubling down on his character, McD’s 9/11 speech, Lawson getting into it with fans, and Kelce calling out Phillips, the Bills are no longer the fun and feel good team to root for. 

Not necessarily speaking for the Bills fan base. I mean from the outside in, other forums have started to turn their perception of this team. 

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, wjag said:

Today should be the day Lenny makes his debut? No?  If not, it was a waste to pick him up. 

No. He doesn't offer what we need against the chiefs. We got great weather, DB's that are not solid, and a rather slow defense. 

if we lose, it will be another ultra devastating loss.  There are so many heart breaks.  The plus side is that all of those teams we need to leapfrog, that would help our draft position.

But that not happening.  The Bills know they can't lose again the season. Josh ***** Allen is back!  And ***** 17 is on a mission! 17 is winning it for the great city of Buffalo.  My $ is on Josh.  Go Josh Go!  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Mango said:

I was reaaaaallllly hoping that all the gaffes this week would be righted with Von watching this one at home. 

Between Von, Beane’s doubling down on his character, McD’s 9/11 speech, Lawson getting into it with fans, and Kelce calling out Phillips, the Bills are no longer the fun and feel good team to root for. 

Not necessarily speaking for the Bills fan base. I mean from the outside in, other forums have started to turn their perception of this team. 

Yeah. I live in the Mid-Atlantic and some acquaintances through work and other stuff are Eagles fans.  After the game, on Monday, they said the Bills were the dirtiest team they've ever seen play the Eagles.. and wish for bad things on us forever more, lol.  I still have no idea what they are talking about... I didn't see it that way. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.