12/10/23 Week #14 GAMEDAY Bills at Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, vanislebills44 said:

more than a big game, my chiefs buddy in his damn chiefs red jeep just laid on the goddamn horn down my whole block n when i came out he stopped got out n nailed me with a snowball, im on vancouver island so we dont get much snow to begin with, n then my yappy neighbour with her yappy dog came n sniveled, then it proceeded 2 sh!t on the sidewalk, i went inside n i notice it is still there, hmmmm...

I don't have Chiefs " buddies"

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, vanislebills44 said:

more than a big game, my chiefs buddy in his damn chiefs red jeep just laid on the goddamn horn down my whole block n when i came out he stopped got out n nailed me with a snowball, im on vancouver island so we dont get much snow to begin with, n then my yappy neighbour with her yappy dog came n sniveled, then it proceeded 2 sh!t on the sidewalk, i went inside n i notice it is still there, hmmmm...

That's funny as hell! ..... It's what my schlep friends would be likely to do too! .... GO BILLSĀ  but hey, ya may wanna plant a stenchful item of your choice in his mattress... ......Ā 

24 minutes ago, Kornfed said:

That's funny as hell! ..... It's what my schlep friends would be likely to do too! .... GO BILLSĀ  but hey, ya may wanna plant a stenchful item of your choice in his mattress... ......Ā 

hahah yah, last time we beat the chiefs i called em half snapped after n he threatened to come break my door down and break my legs n leave me in the street, yah we didnt talk for months after...hes 6'3ish around 300lbs so he'd have 2 b in a deep sleep 4 sure, or get his old lady to spike his drink n then do it..im sure she could eassssily b persuaded

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, vanislebills44 said:

hahah yah, last time we beat the chiefs i called em half snapped after n he threatened to come break my door down and break my legs n leave me in the street, yah we didnt talk for months after...hes 6'3ish around 300lbs so he'd have 2 b in a deep sleep 4 sure, or get his old lady to spike his drink n then do it..im sure she could eassssily b persuaded

Hmmm ....That's kinda weird but if ya can't reason with him buy him a beer..... Don't let his size scare ya..... give him a hug

48 minutes ago, Kornfed said:

Hmmm ....That's kinda weird but if ya can't reason with him buy him a beer..... Don't let his size scare ya..... give him a hug

haha it dont, its helped me from gettin jumped after a ballhockey tourny, guess the guy i nailed had a lot of family there...ill let this game settle a bit b4 i offer a hug

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.