12/10/23 Week #14 GAMEDAY Bills at Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Obviously the bills game is in all reality the only game that really matters…there are lots of other AFC match ups today to keep tabs on:

Jaguars vs. Browns

Texans vs. Jets

Colts vs. Bengals

Broncos vs. Chargers

With all the negativity and frustration surrounding this team, it’s important to keep perspective that our boys are still in the thick of it, and we only have a handful of weeks guaranteed left to enjoy.

Instead of harping on the head coach, or ragging on the roster or its construction, enjoy the ride and find some entertainment in the game and the circumstances, although we can agree they aren’t ideal. 

Go Bolded but mostly, GO BILLS!

So we want the Bengals and not the Colts?

Last year the chiefs got away with a blatant tripping on a 3rd down sack of allen.  

I am scared for what is coming today.  The chiefs had all week to complain to the league for not getting an obvious pi on green bay.  I imagine everything close is called on buffalo today.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Last year the chiefs got away with a blatant tripping on a 3rd down sack of allen.  

I am scared for what is coming today.  The chiefs had all week to complain to the league for not getting an obvious pi on green bay.  I imagine everything close is called on buffalo today.  

Bills have had 2 weeks to complain about the horse collar.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Bigvinny said:

Bills have had 2 weeks to complain about the horse collar.

the bills do not have the cache of the chiefs.

as much of a scumbag Andy Reid is he didn't use the the 9/11 terrorists as an analogy for teamwork.

If you don't think the league office behind the scenes didn't lose its mind over that you are naive.  

The bills are going to have to win 42-17 today because if it is close they are losing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Von playing today is bad karma for Buffalo.  Even the talking heads on TV this morning said the outrage over McDermott from 2019 should be more directed to Von Miller for allegedly assaulting a pregnant woman this week.  They are very critical.  I'm telling you, it's a bad look to have Von in uniform today.  Forget his less than stellar play,,, this is going to bring the Bills some bad pub if he's active.

• Like (+1) 3

Cynthia Frelund on NFL Game Day:  Bills right now, 27% chance for playoffs, win today, 45% chance, lose 11%.  WWII game babyyyyy, MUST WIN!!! 

11 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Von playing today is bad karma for Buffalo.  Even the talking heads on TV this morning said the outrage over McDermott from 2019 should be more directed to Von Miller for allegedly assaulting a pregnant woman this week.  They are very critical.  I'm telling you, it's a bad look to have Von in uniform today.  Forget his less than stellar play,,, this is going to bring the Bills some bad pub if he's active.

This^^^.  Araiza was cut immediately.  Playing Von exposes the lie behind McDummy's whole persona.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Cynthia Frelund on NFL Game Day:  Bills right now, 27% chance for playoffs, win today, 45% chance, lose 11%.  WWII game babyyyyy, MUST WIN!!! 

This^^^.  Araiza was cut immediately.  Playing Von exposes the lie behind McDummy's whole persona.

The whole discussion on ESPN pre-game this morning was about McDermott not having his finger on the pulse of the team or a feel.  I also didn't realize he and Allen are not very close (but that's another topic for another day - Brady and Belichek weren't exactly good buddies either)..

But regarding Von, if Terry Pegula had any balls whatsoever he'd step in and say..."sit the guy today", and walk out.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

the bills do not have the cache of the chiefs.

as much of a scumbag Andy Reid is he didn't use the the 9/11 terrorists as an analogy for teamwork.

If you don't think the league office behind the scenes didn't lose its mind over that you are naive.  

The bills are going to have to win 42-17 today because if it is close they are losing.

The league has no issue promoting the hell out of human excrement like Tyreek Hill. A guy that beat his pregnant girlfriend and broke his toddler’s arm. Let’s not pretend the league has any semblance of morals. Any publicity is welcome. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

The league has no issue promoting the hell out of human excrement like Tyreek Hill. A guy that beat his pregnant girlfriend and broke his toddler’s arm. Let’s not pretend the league has any semblance of morals. Any publicity is welcome. 

I agree with everything you said.  And I also think the league is appalled a coach from a ny team made those statements.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.