12/10/23 Week #14 GAMEDAY Bills at Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Obviously the bills game is in all reality the only game that really matters…there are lots of other AFC match ups today to keep tabs on:

Jaguars vs. Browns

Texans vs. Jets

Colts vs. Bengals

Broncos vs. Chargers

With all the negativity and frustration surrounding this team, it’s important to keep perspective that our boys are still in the thick of it, and we only have a handful of weeks guaranteed left to enjoy.

Instead of harping on the head coach, or ragging on the roster or its construction, enjoy the ride and find some entertainment in the game and the circumstances, although we can agree they aren’t ideal. 

Go Bolded but mostly, GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Obviously the bills game is in all reality the only game that really matters…there are lots of other AFC match ups today to keep tabs on:

Jaguars vs. Browns

Texans vs. Jets

Colts vs. Bengals

Broncos vs. Chargers

With all the negativity and frustration surrounding this team, it’s important to keep perspective that our boys are still in the thick of it, and we only have a handful of weeks guaranteed left to enjoy.

Instead of harping on the head coach, or ragging on the roster or its construction, enjoy the ride and find some entertainment in the game and the circumstances, although we can agree they aren’t ideal. 

Per Adam Schefter, Trevor Lawrence expects to play today against Browns.

• Like (+1) 2

I’m oddly at ease this morning.  With all of the negative press the last couple of weeks and the “playoffs start now” stuff, I expect them to come out focused and play the way they’re capable of.

I might be completely wrong but I think today they remind everyone that they’re not dead yet.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I don't know if I'm ready to go through what the Bills are going to make me go through today.

Try to stay low positive

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

:"We're going in there to beat the #$#& out of them on the field, then we'll teardown their #@$%@ goal posts, and then we'll go into the bleachers and steal their #@$%@ girlfriends!" . . . Taylor, watch out, Josh and the boys are coming for you! 

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

You would all really have to get on the same page to orchestrate those attacks to perfection

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Jaguars vs. Browns

Texans vs. Jets

Colts vs. Bengals

Broncos vs. Chargers

Hey, @EmotionallyUnstable , are the bolded our rooting interests?

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, CNYfan said:

Big game.  Rise to the occasion.   Pysched

This is much more than a normal "big game."

This is effectively a playoff game.  They all are from here on out.

This could be the most fun we've had all year, if we can find a way to win.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.