It’s Chiefs week - and the season is on the line

Einstein

51 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If he somehow does somehow play at this point it's going to feel like they shot him up and is pretty unethical as all *****.

SOP for the NFL, shouldn’t surprise anyone, been going on for decades …,

GO BILLS!!!

No excuses now. Those are some big losses for the Chiefs. I don't expect it to be easy as its in Arrowhead and the Chiefs are still a good team, but the Bills need it more and now they really should win it with the Chiefs this banged up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

33 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Pacheko being out is huge. I am sure whoever they plug in will have a great day on the ground, but I would rather shut down their air attack.

Agreed, their offence this year has really been centered around Pacheco effectively running the ball. 

CEH is trash, so if he's the guy then that's a huge plus for the Bills. McKinnon is strictly used as a receiving back and has been hurt too, can't see him getting too many rushing attempts.

The Bills OL will still have to deal with Chris Jones as he is a force and their D overall is solid. If they hold up well then, the Bills should be able to score enough to come away with the win. I will say 24-17 Bills.

2 minutes ago, beacon said:

Bills have lost to way worse teams than the banged up chiefs. 

The Jets, Pats, and Broncos they definitely **** the bed in those games. But with no margin for error hopefully they come out and bring their A game. They have no other choice if they want to be in the playoffs.

We're going to demolish the Chiefs. I said it before, and I think with all this McDermott stuff the team will be ready to take their frustrations out on someone. 

There is ZERO chance we lose this game. Our backs are against the wall, the entire sports media is ridiculing the coach, and this is a must win. 

Also, the Chiefs are just not that good this season. Why they let Hill go is beyond me. Their WR drop every other pass

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

We're going to demolish the Chiefs. I said it before, and I think with all this McDermott stuff the team will be ready to take their frustrations out on someone. 

There is ZERO chance we lose this game. Our backs are against the wall, the entire sports media is ridiculing the coach, and this is a must win. 

Also, the Chiefs are just not that good this season. Why they let Hill go is beyond me. Their WR drop every other pass

Zero chance. LOL

When did you become a Bills fan?

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Maybe, but after watching the Steeler JV beat us, anything is possible.  There is ZERO chance McD won't screw up somewhere. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think we find out how the team feels about McDermott this game.  Will this team be dead or fight for their coach.  They know the stress he is under, how will they respond?

This team is going to play their ass off.  They want to win a championship.  No article is going to make them fold.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Gregg said:

No excuses now. Those are some big losses for the Chiefs. I don't expect it to be easy as its in Arrowhead and the Chiefs are still a good team, but the Bills need it more and now they really should win it with the Chiefs this banged up.

I don't think anyone will be in the mood for making excuses if the Bills lose this game. Even if they win, it will be nice but like, "Let's see what they do against the Cowboys before we get excited." 

They created this mess when they lost to all those mediocre teams, one after another. The only way to redeem themselves at this table is to run the table, all the way to the Super Bowl. Then a miserable story becomes a key part of a wonderful fairy tale.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Einstein said:

@newcam2012 Why are you X’ing every positive post? You don’t think we can win this game? Have you seen KC this year? They struggled just like we have. We can beat this team and I think we will.

I think he is on a timeout and cant post so thats what he does.  I think it's weird that you can still emoji when on timeout.  I know if I ever get put on timeout Im downvoting everything!! lol.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

This team is going to play their ass off.  They want to win a championship.  No article is going to make them fold.

Its not the article.  They already knew the story.  Its now their coach is under scrutiny and how they respond to it.

Not saying the won’t play hard but when you really respect someone, you will dig a little deeper.

I  am sure there’s coaches you would run through a wall for and others you wouldn’t.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Its not the article.  They already knew the story.  Its now their coach is under scrutiny and how they respond to it.

Not saying the won’t play hard but when you really respect someone, you will dig a little deeper.

I  am sure there’s coaches you would run through a wall for and others you wouldn’t.

I'm sure a lot of players on this team would run through a wall for McD.  Probably some wouldn't.  When you are around I dunno 100 guys?  I have no idea how many staff members there are on top of players.  When you are around that many people, some will like you and some won't.  Thats just the way things are.  Everyone has a different personality.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Fight Doctor out is massive. CEH is a step down, the Bills D will bottle him up.

CEH isn't just a step down, he sucks. I'm surprised they haven't found a way to make him inactive on game days. 

If you're a running back who can't produce in an Andy Reid offense, you probably don't belong in the NFL honestly. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

Agreed, their offence this year has really been centered around Pacheco effectively running the ball. 

CEH is trash, so if he's the guy then that's a huge plus for the Bills. McKinnon is strictly used as a receiving back and has been hurt too, can't see him getting too many rushing attempts.

McKinnon scares me more that the Spaz Pacheco.

• Disagree 1

55 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

Get ready to meet Chiefs Perine. Hopefully not as effective as the Bengals version. 

30 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

More concerned with McKinnon getting more reps.  He's the type of guy that could go off against us

Maybe, but both are a step down from Fight Doctor.  Big advantage for us.

13 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

CEH isn't just a step down, he sucks. I'm surprised they haven't found a way to make him inactive on game days. 

If you're a running back who can't produce in an Andy Reid offense, you probably don't belong in the NFL honestly. 

CEH was tearing it up early on, but he plateaued big time.

3 hours ago, Beck Water said:

My take-away from that presser is the Dunne article and dealing with the follow-on (+ and -) has been a major distraction for McDermott this week.

He looks shaken up. He says he's a "man of faith" and keeps repeating "though not without flaw" which sounds weird. 

Unfortunately, I doubt he will rethink his in-game coaching strategies, which keep losing us games, as a result of any of this. 

He just sees the article as an unfair "attack on his character," not a critique of his coaching.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

If anything it will inspire them. This is a talented football team with an axe to grind. Watch out. 

The days of me expecting anything like that from this bunch are over.   It's more likely to be a complete DISASTER

(Disclaimer, when I trash talk against the team it's more likely we do well🤣)

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

All I know is that if the Bills lose this game with these key Chiefs players out, they better lock down Orchard Park afterwords and get McDummy private security from all the pitchforks.

As much as I hate the guy I actually feel sorry for him right now, if anything because of the tremendous pressure and fact I think they still end up losing this game despite the Chiefs being the most banged up they have all season.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

All I know is that if the Bills lose this game with these key Chiefs players out, they better lock down Orchard Park afterwords and get McDummy private security from all the pitchforks.

As much as I hate the guy I actually feel sorry for him right now, if anything because of the tremendous pressure and fact I think they still end up losing this game despite the Chiefs being the most banged up they have all season.

KC rarely loses back to back games under Reid and Mahomes

Has any other QB besides Allen won against Mahomes in Arrowhead twice?  Burrow maybe?

No one has done it 3 times  *13 seconds - Josh basically did it 3 times already 

60% we lose IMO

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.