It’s Chiefs week - and the season is on the line

Einstein

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Even still the Cardinals are worse.

Not with Murray back in the mix.

4 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I feel like there is so much game tape from how the Eagles and Packers played the Chiefs.  I hope ol' Process has watched some of it. Bills won't have Von Miller this time to bail them out in the 4th quarter.  

No, but we will have Leonard Floyd who has been more productive than 2022 Von through 12 games.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I feel like there is so much game tape from how the Eagles and Packers played the Chiefs.  I hope ol' Process has watched some of it. Bills won't have Von Miller this time to bail them out in the 4th quarter.  

I was about to say “wtf?!?” but then I realized you were referring to last season against KC.

59 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Yeah, that's definitely been our kryptonite.

Could be the reason the team keeps finding itself in one-score games, leaving McDermott to dip deep into his prevent "maybe they'll miss the field goal if we let them go down the field on us in 30 seconds" defense. The other team adjusts, we don't. I have high hopes for Brady to adapt on the fly, very little hope for McDermott. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Process said:

No idea how this season will go or if it can be salvaged but for this game specially I am extremely and maybe unreasonably confident. 

Yeah, being overly confident as a Buffalo sports fan is a very weird feeling.   I’ll talk myself into us losing though so I can feel more normal. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

No, but we will have Leonard Floyd who has been more productive than 2022 Von through 12 games.

Who would have thunk it, but this appears to be more of a defensive matchup than an offensive one.  

It's the game that McDoesn'tKnow has dreamt about.  

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

The only thing Con Miller has bailed out is himself from jail

15 hours ago, Einstein said:

We can beat the Chiefs. 

If we play like we have the last two weeks, even with the few mistakes, we WILL beat the Chiefs (they are not as good as Philly). They are in the same funk as we were most of the season. They have lost 3 of their last 5.

The season is on the line here. Win and we are only 1 game back of the Chiefs (who would have thought?). The Jags play the Browns this week (go Jags). Broncos play the Chargers (go Chargers). Colts play the Bengals (go Bengals).

I also want to know what NFL schedule maker thought it would be funny to make this the 13th game of the season. Real funny.

Go Bills. 

The chiefs can be had. It starts now. The stretch playoff run....LFG!!!!!

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

As poorly as this season has gone, if we win next Sunday we are one game behind the Chiefs.  Crazy.

I'm hoping we win and Miami loses to dallas and Baltimore and we can play them for the division in their house last week of season

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

59 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, being overly confident as a Buffalo sports fan is a very weird feeling.   I’ll talk myself into us losing though so I can feel more normal. 

No need to talk yourself into it - theres plenty here who can do that for you

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.